GiantCALBears

Weekend Thread (actuals)- Deadpool $56.47m, KFP3 $12.52m, Risen $11.8m, Witch $8.8m, HTBS $8.2m, Race $7.35m (pg 36)

4 minutes ago, Mockingjay Raphael said:

I'll be seeing TB in few hours, unlike you, a bad score don't affect me :P 

lol  you are going to keep that false running joke going forever aren't you? :P  

2 minutes ago, Gumby said:

Is the dialogue in The Witch hard to understand?

I was told that a few people asked for their money back at my theater because they couldn't figure out what was being said.

I'll let you know after I see it :) 

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I bet Gerard Butler is hardly even in the movie despite his prominent placement in the marketing. He gets the "with" credit, after all.

Poor Jamie Lannister and his film choices. Although that scene from The Other Woman where Cammy D puts laxatives in his drink when he isn't looking which causes him to rush to the restroom where he ends up destroying a toilet should be a permanent meme for Game of Thrones fans. Lol.

That movie was really funny, IMO.

But yeah, his attempt at becoming a lead star is about to sink miserably. 

Butler gives 0 fucks about this movie. He is making the rounds on the media and talk shows and he only talks about London Has Fallen. His facebook pages also his full of posts about London Has Fallen but none about Gods of Egypt :lol: That shit must be radioactive. 

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

No reason to stan for Allegiant when they got rid of his Royal Jainess

8wJTmil.gif

Another reason, yes. The lack of Kate Winslet hamming it up live never before sucks as well.

• Like 1

The Other Woman was lame as hell outside of Coster-Waldau, who got all of the movie's biggest laughs. In addition to the "explosively shitting" bit, his meltdown at the end where everything came together and he started throwing a temper tantrum like a kid at Toys "R" Us was hilarious too. He needs to do more comedy instead of these crappy action movies that no one wants to see.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

The Other Woman was lame as hell outside of Coster-Waldau, who got all of the movie's biggest laughs. In addition to the "explosively shitting" bit, his meltdown at the end where everything came together and he started throwing a temper tantrum like a kid at Toys "R" Us was hilarious too. He needs to do more comedy instead of these crappy action movies that no one wants to see.

Kate Upton's tits were pretty good as well. Great performance from both of them. 

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

He needs to do more movies like Headhunters or Second Chance but in English (yes i know you have no idea what i talk about, but he was really good in both of them).

God's of Egypt hero is Brenton Thwaites, in the press interviews Butler and Waldau where together, as well as the girls but he gave interviews alone..

Bulter was originally third billed but he went with "with" as a matter of prestige i guess, in an early screening he has enough scenes, but yes the other two have more screen time.

He supports so much London has Fallen as he is also producer, he has more interest in getting the money...it's not a quality choice.

Edited by Hermia
  • Like 1