kayumanggi

THE HITMAN'S BODYGUARD | 08.18.17 | trailer 1 on page 1

3 hours ago, aabattery said:

Nah, your title was confusing. And you didn't have any reasons for the club.@baumer made the right call.

Wrong, people on this site already know these two movie aren't release yet.

The title is not confusing to anyone who only has half of a brain.

The moderator was offended because I posted HB looks like a terrible movie, this is what all this is about.

I really miss the IMDb message board now.

Edited by ClaudeManhattan

10 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

The moderator was offended because I posted HB looks like a terrible movie, this is what all this is about.

I'll have you know both halves of my brain are present and somewhat functional.

12 hours ago, Valonqar said:

Sucks for Logan Lucky to open on the same day. This will clobber it and they target the same audience. 

It's weird, LL moved from October to August 18. Knowing full well HB already had that date.

But I think the target audience are different.

For instance:

One is R and the other is PG-13

LL will be popular with NASCAR fans, southerners, rural areas, white people

HB will popular with urban america, big cities, whites and non-whites

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

I don't want to get into a back and forth with the moderator, but he is just wrong. I was not starting a club. 

The moderator said my title was misleading, wrong again. Everybody that comes to this site knows movies and knows when a movie is released.

Just because I choose the phrase "opening weekend" instead of " the weekend of 8/18/2017" doesn't mean I was being misleading. Anybody who is interested in Hitman's Bodyguard and/or Logan Lucky knows they are coming out in August. 

It unfortunately that the moderator is favoring one movie and using lame reasoning to shut down my thread. 

If you have an issue with my decision, take it up with our administrator @Telemachos

• Like 1

• Community Manager
1 hour ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

This isn't IMDB. If you aren't willing to follow the rules and antagonize the staff/users, you will be banned quickly. If you don't like how the site is being run, you can always go to world of kj and give them a headache.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Water Bottle said:

you can always going to world of kj and give them a headache.

That depends.  Is he a Marvel fanboy?  If he hates Marvel and goes on there, then where will everyone else go?  SHH?

Edited by That One Guy
  • Like 3

• Community Manager
Just now, That One Guy said:

That depends?  Is he a Marvel fanboy?  If he hates Marvel and goes on there, then where will everyone else go?  SHH?

It' not my concern where snowflake fanboys end up.

1 minute ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

No, LL was originally schedule for Friday October 13, 2017. The bad luck day

Do you have a source for this?  The first article I could find about the movie's release date (from a DHD article) says the movie was scheduled for August 18 as originally intended.  Nothing in the article mentions it being moved up.

http://deadline.com/2017/02/logan-lucky-steven-soderbergh-bleecker-street-1201914113/

• Like 1

On 6/1/2017 at 3:46 AM, Nova said:

There's a gif of Sam Jackson laughing from the trailer that I always want to use when I'm lmao 

18 hours ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

18 hours ago, That One Guy said:

lmao

There you go

ezgif-3-af85aac86f.gif

(Nova you mean this one right?)

Edited by Ozbridge
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

[mod edit]

It wasn't me that gave you the points...it was the staff.  I just happened to be the one to apply them to your profile.  @Water Bottle and Tele are the ones that approve everything.  

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, baumer said:

It wasn't me that gave you the points...it was the staff.  I just happened to be the one to apply them to your profile.  @Water Bottle and Tele are the ones that approve everything.  

Yes, the staff consults on every warning and/or suspension. WB and I have final say.

@ClaudeManhattan, I encourage you to stop picking fights with various staff-members. If you feel you have an issue, contact myself or Water Bottle via PM.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, Telemachos said:

Yes, the staff consults on every warning and/or suspension. WB and I have final say.

@ClaudeManhattan, I encourage you to stop picking fights with various staff-members. If you feel you have an issue, contact myself or Water Bottle via PM.

I'm not picking fights with anyone. I come the this forum to express my opinion just like everybody else.

As long as I been part of this forum I never had a problem until now. This all started when I said HB looks like a terrible movie, a movie that baumer said he looking forward to seeing. Ever since then, he has been picking fights with me and wrongly accusing me of misleading this forum. 

I'm not picking fights, I'm fighting back.

2 minutes ago, ClaudeManhattan said:

I'm not picking fights with anyone. I come the this forum to express my opinion just like everybody else.

As long as I been part of this forum I never had a problem until now. This all started when I said HB looks like a terrible movie, a movie that baumer said he looking forward to seeing. Ever since then, he has been picking fights with me and wrongly accusing me of misleading this forum. 

I'm not picking fights, I'm fighting back.

You're welcome to say anything looks like a terrible movie. As far as I can tell, this started when he locked your "club" -- a move I agreed with because of the reasons he stated. (Clubs without reasoning behind them, or that aren't clearly indicated as such, get locked all the time, until sufficient reasoning is provided. We're not singling you out here). 

A PM or two asking for some clarity would be happily answered. Getting snippy with staff-members because they're enforcing the guidelines Shawn (the forum creator), Water Bottle and I have established is not a good approach. 

• Like 6

Where's the tv spots? I checked ispot.com  and still no tv spots existed for THB.

Logan Lucky with a much smaller distribution company, has been running tv spots for the last week and a half.

Is this unusual for a movie a month away from release not to have a tv spot?

Could THB be moving its release date?

Or maybe they don't feel the need to spend  money right now?