Olive

Presales Tracking Thread(Maoyan, Taopiaopiao etc)

16 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

Sorry, but even my acid trip fantasy land hallucinations can only stretch to ¥2450M or so. Have to let dramatic ER shift take care of the rest ;) 

POTUS takes stronger acid. He is the hype man of this thread. Without him, there is less :ohmygod: in this thread. 

Goal is still $250m, but who don't like seeing larger numbers.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Premium George said:

POTUS takes stronger acid. He is the hype man of this thread. Without him, there is less :ohmygod: in this thread. 

Goal is still $250m, but who don't like seeing larger numbers.

My goal is the same as Domestic goal — $307M ;)    

Spoiler

Not joking that much.

• Astonished 3

15 hours ago, feasby007 said:

If we get only 7 days, can we get each day over ¥100m?

yes. at 20 days out they post just 5k shows daily until 3 days out, then ramp up to 10-20k daily

At 10 days out, they post 10k+ for a few days then 25k+

I think PS popped out of the gate because @Olive said they were pre selling PS and they posted 22k shows in just 3 hours. The most I've seen is 20k on the whole first day (FF8). Also some tickets are going at 10x normal price. 

We'll know it was pre selling if tomorrows PS doesnt go up by 100-200% as usual

Edited by POTUS 2020
  • Like 2

Just now, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Are midnights for Endgame in China really gonna happen before the reactions/reviews from the premiere? Cause if so the Mayoan score might be the first evidence of audience reception.

I don't think we will have Maoyan score till Wednesday noon. Yeah, if one decides to surf through reviews and compile the score that's another thing.

I tried to do that for Andhadhun, for around 80 reviews I compiled, average score was 9.0. Maoyan score came 9.2.

8 minutes ago, Darth Lehnsherr said:

Are midnights for Endgame in China really gonna happen before the reactions/reviews from the premiere? Cause if so the Mayoan score might be the first evidence of audience reception.

After social media reaction embargo I believe, but before the review embargo lifts. Normally you don’t get a Maoyan off just midnights, but with Midnights this big should happen.

42 minutes ago, Thanos Legion said:

even my acid trip fantasy land hallucinations

2 minutes ago, firedeep said:

all too high. impossible

Yes, all too high. Very. Was the point. Responding to someone who jokingly mentioned $400 to show how impossible it is.

Endgames midnight presales have already exceeded the total final midnight grosses of movies like Spider-Man Homecoming, Black Panther, Aquaman, Justice League, etc. In just a few hours!!!

The only SH movies left to overtake are Venom, Captain Marvel, Civil War, Age of Ultron and finally Infinity War. 

• Thanks 1