CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

So... how is Allegiant's drop looking? Will @CJohn see it come under 10M for the weekend and then drop a record number of theaters next weekend?

Also, who are half these people posting in this thread?

Nah, it will never have a big TC drop. There is nothing else opening.

Most of them are trolls :P 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DAJK said:

Someone desperately needs to change the subject in this thread. We're going in circles. Please, ANYTHING else.

So, Kal, Avatar 2 eh?

DAJK buddy! hi lol...don't bring the king maker boss inthis thread. what with multiplie outposts predicting 160-170 milon OD to take down stars warss. cameron will show all how when od opens more than batmn sup full opening weeknd. all hail king of world and will snatch back top post form starwars you will see. lol if you dont see thn only you and baumer hahaha.

Edited by a2knet
  • Like 1

Just now, CJohn said:

Nah, it will never have a big TC drop. There is nothing else opening.

Most of them are trolls :P 

I can't imagine how you guys have been keeping order here the past few weeks. I tried reading the thread, and gave up 3 pages in. Frankly, I find that right now I actually don't care what the box office comes in at anymore, the movie genuinely made me happy. I walked out with a smile on my face having seen my favorite characters up on screen. Not having read the forums or any reviews beforehand thanks to work definitely helped a lot as well.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, TalismanRing said:

I think there were 10,000 10s before there were even 11,000 votes - hence the dropping from 9.7 to 7.6 in 4 days.

70680 IMDb users have given a weighted average vote of 7.6 / 10

Demographic breakdowns are shown below.

Votes  Percentage  Rating
27138 neutral.gif 38.4% 10
8745 neutral.gif 12.4% 9
10449 neutral.gif 14.8% 8
8696 neutral.gif 12.3% 7
5371 neutral.gif 7.6% 6
3055 neutral.gif 4.3% 5
1706 neutral.gif 2.4% 4
1120 neutral.gif 1.6% 3
786 neutral.gif 1.1% 2
3614 neutral.gif 5.1% 1

Arithmetic mean = 7.9.  Median = 9

Your Rating: 2

This page is updated daily.

See user ratings report for:

Votes Average
Males  46107 blue.gif 7.5
Females  3573 red.gif 7.2
Aged under 18  1366 neutral.gif 8.1
Males under 18  1231 blue.gif 8.1
Females under 18  121 red.gif 8.1
Aged 18-29  27732 neutral.gif 7.6
Males Aged 18-29  25488 blue.gif 7.6
Females Aged 18-29  2001 red.gif 7.3
Aged 30-44  12254 neutral.gif 7.1
Males Aged 30-44  11245 blue.gif 7.2
Females Aged 30-44  820 red.gif 6.6
Aged 45+  1496 neutral.gif 7.0
Males Aged 45+  1338 blue.gif 6.9
Females Aged 45+  131 red.gif 7.2
IMDb staff  3 neutral.gif 4.7
Top 1000 voters  76 neutral.gif 5.1
US users  6385 neutral.gif 7.1
Non-US users  20583 neutral.gif 7.3

IMDb users  70680 neutral.gif 7.6

The only thing I take out of this is that 1) The IMDB Staff really doesn't like it  2) The majority of voters are not from the US or even Non-US.  Maybe they're aliens?

Yeah.... I checked in the first day or 2, and the 10 votes had like 79% of the votes whilst the 1 votes only like 2% of the voting. I'd say people voting it from 5 to 9 are more reliable.

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

I can't imagine how you guys have been keeping order here the past few weeks. I tried reading the thread, and gave up 3 pages in. Frankly, I find that right now I actually don't care what the box office comes in at anymore, the movie genuinely made me happy. I walked out with a smile on my face having seen my favorite characters up on screen. Not having read the forums or any reviews beforehand thanks to work definitely helped a lot as well.

I legit think this weekend made me lose like 3 or 4 years of life. I have been online 16 hours/day since Tuesday (exception Wednesday which is when I left the house to see BvS) and it has been absolutely insane. Fucking delusional posts, people repeating their ideas 10 times per page, the insane sick hate this thing is getting, trolls everywhere. I am honestly losing my mind a bit :lol: 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I legit think this weekend made me lose like 3 or 4 years of life. I have been online 16 hours/day since Tuesday (exception Wednesday which is when I left the house to see BvS) and it has been absolutely insane. Fucking delusional posts, people repeating their ideas 10 times per page, the insane sick hate this thing is getting, trolls everywhere. I am honestly losing my mind a bit :lol: 

You could solve this by just getting these people banned. It's not like anyone takes these trolls serious anyway, or care about them.

3 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I legit think this weekend made me lose like 3 or 4 years of life. I have been online 16 hours/day since Tuesday (exception Wednesday which is when I left the house to see BvS) and it has been absolutely insane. Fucking delusional posts, iJack repeating their ideas 10 times per page, the insane sick hate this thing is getting, iJack everywhere. I am honestly losing my mind a bit :lol: 

There I fixed it for you. 

Edited by Nova
  • Like 2

Didn't get the teaser, the trailer lineup I got was

TMNT2

Apocalypse

Civil War

Star Trek Beyond

Ghostbusters

Tarzan

Suicide Sqaud

My line-up was the first trailer of... THE HUNTSMAN. Fuck my life.

Didn't get the teaser, the trailer lineup I got was

TMNT2

Apocalypse

Civil War

Star Trek Beyond

Ghostbusters

Tarzan

Suicide Sqaud

I got mostly the same except minus Civil War and plus Lego Batman and The Huntsman

4 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

So sad Ben has become a meme with 2 million views and growing on youtube lol.

I think it's official meme of the movie.

My biggest hope for the DCCU is Ben Affleck. Warner needs him more than they have needed Nolan. The fate of the DCCU is literally riding on his back, and a solo Batman film directed by him is exactly what Warner needs right now.

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, aliadiere29 said:

Yeah.... I checked in the first day or 2, and the 10 votes had like 79% of the votes whilst the 1 votes only like 2% of the voting. I'd say people voting it from 5 to 9 are more reliable.

They have an algorithm that supposedly takes those extremes into account and also heavily favors those who vote a lot which takes care of first time spammer but in turn weights numbers in favor of younger men.

Heh, looking at this list says "Your rating 2".  I didn't see it yet.  Must have clicked that on when I clicking, copying and pasting.

1 minute ago, iJackSparrow said:

My biggest hope for the DCCU is Ben Affleck. Warner needs him more than they have needed Nolan. The fate of the DCCU is literally riding on his back, and a solo Batman film directed by him is exactly what Warner needs right now.

:unsure:

They're doing fine and BvS is probably doing great in their eyes.