CJohn

BATMAN V SUPERMAN WEEKEND THREAD | 166.01M OW, New March OW Record. 420.4M WW OW.

51 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

BvS is an incredible success for DC. The future is bright for DCCU. It didn't need tons of mediocre films to reach out to the GA. JLA has a shot to compete with TA3 and no Marvel film will be sniff at the standalone Batman film.

It needed one good-but-mixed-reception film and one bad-but-mixed reception film. K

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

I think this might be the first time in this forum's history that someone has tagged themselves. Kudos, I guess? :lol: 

Not true. Simply because he has been doing that for the past few hours. It is like the 20 time he does that :lol:

• Like 2

1 minute ago, moviesRus said:

LOL as if John Boyega or Tom Holland would need to trash critics. They're in actual good franchises. 

I feel bad for them, but that's true. They attacking critics isn't really starting with a good foot.

16 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

You young'uns forget old people exist and most of them don't care about superhero movies or action movies or animated movies. :P 

Just give them British period dramas lol

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, CJohn said:

It is time to let it go :lol: 

39 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It's not really gonna get much of one, most likely. WB seems to have dumped it, unfortunately.

Shame :( I'll have to wait until November to finally see a Jeff Nichols film on the big screen...

21 minutes ago, CJohn said:

The LEGO trailer wasn't released officially by WB Portugal yet :lol: It was impossible for it to pass in front of BvS :lol:

I thought that too, but then you had that insane freak out in the beginning of March and I was like noooooooooooooooooooooope :ph34r::P

DAMN YOU PORTUGAL!!! And what freak out, I was totally in a mentally good state of mind since the Oscars :ph34r:

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Telemachos said:

You young'uns forget old people exist and most of them don't care about superhero movies or action movies or animated movies. :P 

Plus the original made SO. MUCH. MONEY. holy mother of god that there was probably bound to be some leftover goodwill to keep it from completely sinking.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I just feel sad for them. You don't see Cavill, Affleck or Eisenberg doing this. They are just scared because this is the only big thing that will ever happen to their careers lmao.

WTF lol

19 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I just feel sad for them. You don't see Cavill, Affleck or Eisenberg doing this. They are just scared because this is the only big thing that will ever happen to their careers lmao.

To be honest, if any of them should be scared, it's Cavill, which is makes it all the more funny to me.

4 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

LOL as if John Boyega or Tom Holland would need to trash critics. They're in actual good franchises. 

Good job ignoring the main point of my post and twisting it to insult a franchise (not that I disagree with the franchise being bad, but still I was trying to keep it unbias)

2 minutes ago, eddyxx said:

I'm watching Amazing Spider-Man and it's pretty boring but the plot is still more coherent than BvS.

The crane operator moment is the cheesiest moment in the history of cheesy cinematic moments.

"A real movie wouldnt do that"

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Blankie Cochran said:

To be honest, if any of them should be scared, it's Cavill, which is makes it all the more funny to me.

Excuse me? You think Cavill should be more scared than Momoa or whoever is that dude that is playing Cyborg? Lol.