kayumanggi

Monday Numbers: 15.05 M BVS | About a 55% drop, better than F7 Easter Monday. EPIC CJohn meltdown starts Page 18.

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I will try to see Civil War or Apocalypse before anyone else here and I will go on a spoilers rage to fuck everybody who trolled me tonight :sadben::kitschjob::ohmyzod:

That's a great way to get a 72-hour suspension!

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Probably gonna send some Dunkirk spoilers in 2017 for the laughs to CJohn

Hint: The Germans win, the Brits were able to evacuate however

:sadben: 

If it is a WW release I will screw you over. Movies always open here one day before America and we will be on the middle of the Summer which means Wednesday night shows! :sarah: 

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

:sadben: 

If it is a WW release I will screw you over. Movies always open here one day before America and we will be on the middle of the Summer which means Wednesday night shows! :sarah: 

I will ensure I get into a fan/preview screening. Do not underestimate my power

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

I will ensure I get into a fan/preview screening. Do not underestimate my power

Hopefully WB won't pull one of those special fan screenings out of their asses again :sadben: 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CJohn said:

Hopefully WB won't pull one of those special fan screenings out of their asses again :sadben: 

Tuesday early 35mm and 70mm screenings just like Interstellar :redcapes: 

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

Tuesday early 35mm and 70mm screenings just like Interstellar :redcapes: 

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK :kitschjob: WB sure loves to kiss the asses of the American fans. Meanwhile, internationally... :sadben: 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
5 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The Ben Affleck emoticon may be the fastest we have run any of these into the ground.

CJohn's meltdown is making me look into getting an emoticon limit per post.

• Like 2

As a man who has made it quite clear I don't care for BvS, that's a pretty impressive Monday for it. I honestly think it'll have good WOM despite my dislike of it because I literally only know two people in real life who hated it. So there you go, I'm sticking with the anecdotal evidence on it. Good for Snyder and WB.

Personally, I think Zootopia's number should be in the title, because I wouldn't be surprised if this was the first time in history a fourth Monday was the biggest yet for a film. Insane legs on that one, regardless on if you want to excuse it as an animated movie or not.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Ok, I will just and cry into a corner of my room for the rest of the night until the morning :sadben: 

I will try to see Civil War or Apocalypse before anyone else here and I will go on a spoilers rage to fuck everybody who trolled me tonight :sadben::kitschjob::ohmyzod:

942271_1727604857483342_2249992358315620