WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

14 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

I am not gonna lie. I miss Nikki's wild commentary when big movies open. Was entertaining.

I generally miss Nikki. Still follow her on Twitter.

In my mind she's been abducted and hasn't found a way to escape yet. She needs to stop this Fiction blog she is running and get back to the real stuff.

Edited by jj99
  • Like 3

Four movies from four different franchises have made $1.5 billion WW in the past three years. For a Justice League movie to miss $1 billion is bad in this new context. I am sure that people at WB/DC can see things aren't going they way they should be.

Edited by TLK
  • Like 2

1 minute ago, jj99 said:

I generally miss Nikki. Still follow her on Twitter.

In my mind she's been abducted and hasn't found a way to escape yet. She needs to stop this Fiction blog she running and get back to the real stuff.

I think she has a non compete clause she has to comply with. Not sure when it expires.

2 minutes ago, Bishop54 said:

How so? 

"I'll just stay here and watch this thing crumble on the West Coast." 

Tele is just taking offense because he's from the West Coast. Don't put all the pressure on his peeps for this movie to crumble or to rise like a Phoenix from the ashes (like that Phoenix tattoo Batfleck has) 

Edited by Nova

1 minute ago, Jonwo said:

I think if any WB replaces Justice League in that November slot, it'll be Ready Player One.

Wonder Woman actually makes a lot of sense. Similar spot where Jennifer Lawrence shined on box office and it gives more time to work any kinks the movie might have, work the effects AND gets out of TF's path. It actually makes a lot of sense, and Diana is one of the few stand outs of BvS, having her in a great spot has a great potential. The Batman would take the spot of Part 2 and we should have a Justice League film by 2019. It'd give more than enough time for JL to rebuild hype through all their superhero films. I'd actually love to see a Superman film before Justice League too, with a storyline that I can't talk about it here. 

Just now, ecstasy said:

I think she has a non compete clause she has to comply with. Not sure when it expires.

Fucking Penske, cant believe she let them take advantage of her.

Hope she collected her coins though.