WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

10 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

Please WB, listen to CJohn. PLEASE. 

Also, yesterday the whole cast was on Conan and they didn't talk anything about going back to filming in ten days. I do think that Snyder's future lies on this weekend, and that's a good thing for the DCCU in the long end.

But I don't think WB will announce anything, they'll wait the dust to settle first. 

Wrong they did mention it. 

Only been in theaters a week and passed many famous cbm movies globally. 

4 minutes ago, TLK said:

Four movies from four different franchises have made $1.5 billion WW in the past three years. For a Justice League movie to miss $1 billion is bad in this new context. I am sure that people at WB/DC can see things aren't going they way they should be.

Huh ?? This is not a Justice League Movie. Plus there's nothing wrong with making less than 1B, as long as they make $$. Also to WB it's a successfully startup introducing the characters to the JL while making money, so in all scenerio WB have achieve it's goal.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Expect a press release Monday announcing the delay of JL and that THE BATMAN or WONDER WOMAN will take his place instead. This ain't touching 1B. 

Doubt it as there's so many things in motion already for JL. I think we'll see a change in director before a major delay in production. Also, do you think it's any wiser to rush a solo Batman movie into production? AFAIK there's not even a screenplay written. Now, I do think they'll get a solo Batman movie ready for 2018 but IMO JL will continue.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Huh ?? This is not a Justice League Movie. Plus there's nothing wrong with making less than 1B, as long as they make $$. Also to WB it's a successfully startup introducing the characters to the JL while making money, so in all scenerio WB have achieve it's goal.

All the relevant popular  characters with fan base were in this movie though...

WB won't publicly acknowledge it but it's been brought up plenty of times by people within the industry that WB wanted and expected this movie to gross $1B WW. Just because it doesn't gross $1B WW doesn't make it a disappointment but let's not act like $1B wasn't the goal. 

7 minutes ago, Lordmandeep said:

All the relevant popular  characters with fan base were in this movie though...

True, but with additional member like Flash, Cyborg and Aquaman Im sure it will make more ... if we think about it, this is only the second movie to the start of the DECU.

9 minutes ago, Nova said:

WB won't publicly acknowledge it but it's been brought up plenty of times by people within the industry that WB wanted and expected this movie to gross $1B WW. Just because it doesn't gross $1B WW doesn't make it a disappointment but let's not act like $1B wasn't the goal. 

Yes expectation is one thing, but realization is another. Im sure they are pretty happy at this moment to be making $$. Due to all the bashing Im sure they are happy to take what they have at this point.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, grey ghost said:

Does Justice League cross 1 billion with Snyder directing?

Will anticipation grow from this point?

Nope, the drops outside of China will add up too much to make it happen.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Does Justice League cross 1 billion with Snyder directing?

Will anticipation grow from this point?

Im sure Flash fans, Cyborg Fans and Aquaman Fans will come out of the woodworks and will fill the void that BvS didn't fill to carry it over 1B.

Edited by Subzero
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, Subzero said:

Yes expectation is one thing, but realization is another. Im sure they are pretty happy at this moment to be making $$. Due to all the bashing Im sure they are happy to take what they have at this point.

Absolutely. Like I said just because it doesn't get to $1B doesn't make it a disappointment. 

• Like 2