WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates : BVS 52.39M | Zootopia 20M | Wedding 11.13M | God's Not Dead 8.1M | Sun Rth - Bvs 12 or 14.2, Zoo 5.3, MBFGW2 2.8, GND2 2

1 minute ago, rukaio101 said:

The civilian saving in Ultron didn't work as well as it could've because they didn't balance it as well with other elements of the fight (like fighting Ultron). There's not anything wrong with showing civilians being saved. Indeed, Cap did it plenty in the first Avengers and nobody complained about it then. 

But, to be honest, I agree this particular thing has been over-argued. There are plenty of other gaping problems with MoS that deserve more attention.

The truth.

It is done in the first one in an extremely well done way. 

I also agree. I like to read opinions about that movie. Unless the person just goes TOO MUCH DESTRUCTION BLAH BLAH. That is a big nope. The movie has problems. Don't go for the easy target because you don't have anything else to say and just want to hate it.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

After Zod dies all you have is "He's hot" and "Welcome to the Planet"

Yeah you've got the movies more or less only joke (which turns out to be utterly, utterly awful), another scene of Superman being a bit of a douchebag (casually destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars of military equipment and almost dropping it on top of the general and then your happy ending ("I got a job Ma!").

3 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

There are no problems in MOS to my knowledge.

:thinking:

For someone to like MoS so much and not like BvS at all is very weird to me :lol: 

But I am glad we are united in the MoS love, I guess :lol: 

• Like 1

Just now, HAL 9000 said:

Yeah you've got the movies more or less only joke (which turns out to be utterly, utterly awful), another scene of Superman being a bit of a douchebag (casually destroying hundreds of thousands of dollars of military equipment and almost dropping it on top of the general and then your happy ending ("I got a job Ma!").

I love the final scene.

Just now, Telemachos said:

Guys, I know it feels like it's been out forever, but all BVS spoilers still need to be tagged. Like, for another 2.5 weeks. Please either spoiler-tag things or take the discussion to the Review or Spoiler thread. :) 

BUT WHY DID PARAMOUNT PORTUGAL DROP A SPOILER POSTER AND A SPOILER TRAILER ONLINE FOR CLOVERFIELD. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

:sadben: :sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben::sadben:

• Community Manager
Just now, CJohn said:

For someone to like MoS so much and not like BvS at all is very weird to me :lol: 

I like MoS. Don't love it but I like it.  I very much dislike BvS CJohn.

Just now, CJohn said:

Maybe I ll come around when I see BvS in Blu ray, who knows.

I am usually very easy to please and like most movies people like to crap on so...

Hey, visually, Snyder is still the master, he has very few competitors in that department in Hollywood, but the story and characters just didn't appeal to me.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, somebody85 said:

I posted it when it was at 1,000! I was like man, I hope this goes viral, it will be the one extremely good thing to come out of this movie.

Not even a day later, it's the top video on Youtube. I've said it a lot and I'll say it again, the whole thing is genius.

Thats amazing, what a great find. :sadben:

4 minutes ago, Water Bottle said:

I like MoS. Don't love it but I like it.  I very much dislike BvS CJohn.

You like it. Key word being like. Futurist loves it :lol:

4 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Not only is Jungle Book ridiculously good, but are Civil War and The Nice Guys.  It is going to be a great mid-April through mid-May.  

You have already seen all those movies? :kitschjob: 

5 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

Not only is Jungle Book ridiculously good, but are Civil War and The Nice Guys.  It is going to be a great mid-April through mid-May.  

Have you seen them or just industry buzz?

5 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

95% of the plot revolves around Superman and the Batman stuff isn't really very interesting anyways. The film could have functioned 100% fine without him.

:redcapes: 

7 minutes ago, nilephelan said:

GOOD TO Hear. what about The Huntsman Winter's War? any early word?

i know its early but, any hints for Sat numbers?

Edited by jj99