CJohn

Weekend Thread | The Jungle Book - Early Weekend Estimates 101m - 103m (DHD - Page 59) (Fri 32m, Sat 41.5m-42m) | RTH Saturday Early Est = 40-44M (Page 46) | Barbershop TNC - Est 20.4m (DHD) | Boss -59% | Hardcore Henry epic -71%

16 minutes ago, The Panda Knight said:

All with likely over 90% tomatometers too.

In fact, if it wasn't for Alice 2, Disney could potentially have all of their major films be massive blockbuster hits with great reviews this year as everything else looks just as promising.

Well, they did have the flop The Finest Hours earlier this year (although no one cared about that in the first place, including Disney).

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Well, they did have the flop The Finest Hours earlier this year (although no one cared about that in the first place, including Disney).

Their loss on that has to be less than 1/4 of what Zootopia will have made in profits for them.

This movie actually turned out to be good (95% RT rating), and is now going to be making tons of money? I really didn't expect that! I'll reserve judgement since I haven't seen the film, but I didn't expect much from a CGI-plastered movie. 

Disney execs must be swimming in pool of cash now... Star Wars, Zootopia and now Jungle Book. And then Civil War and Finding Dory....

Edited by mrqe93

5 minutes ago, mrqe93 said:

This movie actually turned out to be good (95% RT rating), and is now going to be making tons of money? I really didn't expect that! I'll reserve judgement since I haven't seen the film, but I didn't expect much from a CGI-plastered movie. 

Disney execs must be swimming in pool of cash now... Star Wars, Zootopia and now Jungle Book. And then Civil War and Finding Dory....

Alice will turn a profit and you haven't even mentioned Rogue One ;)

38 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

I will be posting this every three weekends for the next 3 months.

k7tFFLp.jpg

Bryan Singer will make sure that won't be used in the Memorial Day weekend.

• Like 2