a2k

The CJohn Saga

2 minutes ago, John Doe said:

CJohn got banned for posting fake JB numbers, now he's risking a permanent vacation by posting under an alt account. 

I am not sure why people keep saying this :lol: 

Hail Bryce Dallas Howard, tho. 3rd best movie of the Summer only behind Ant-Man and Ultron.

• Like 1

Just now, JohnC-Nah said:

Hail Bryce Dallas Howard, tho. 3rd best movie of the Summer only behind Ant-Man and Ultron.

That wasn't Bryce Dallas Howard. It was Jessica Chastain.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, JohnC-Nah said:

How long will you be keeping this act up interests me :rolleyes:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, johnboy3434 said:

Umm... can't you check his IP? It seems like this is a mystery that could be solved with a few mouse clicks.

The IP shows that it is Boston, but it is through a VPN service and not an ISP. CJohn had mentioned he accesses US Netflix through VPN and could be using the same.

You have to admit, the timing and the punny name do not help this guys case, and him going on rants about superhero movies.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DAJK said:

This thread doesn't seem real anymore. BvS hasn't even been mentioned but this thread is just wayyyy more out there than past weeks.

Why would anyone mention BvS anyway? It is not even doing real money anymore. Criminal might beat it this weekend :lol: 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

more like a teacher's pet. square. 

I've come close really close a few times.  One time I got threatened with a ban over an argument  with dashrendar(who I think ragequit when SW7 smoked Avatar).  The mod informed me he was threatened as well so its all good. :)

• Like 2

4 hours ago, department store basement said:

The only unsuccessful blockbusters he's ever made are Zathura and Cowboys & Aliens.

Zathura is a great children's movie but didn't do well. That movie gave him the experience to do a bigger fx movie like Iron Man. Cowboy and Aliens sucked massive balls though.

• Like 3