a2k

The CJohn Saga

I honestly don't think this guy is CJohn, he just insulted Singer in the X-Men thread and he's trying waaaaaaaaaaay too hard to act like CJohn. Plus as one of the mods said, CJohn would know better (or would he? :ph34r: )

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Kung Fu Panda Tree said:

That's right Poseidon, whip them into their places.

I Wuxi Finger Hold them into keeping the promise.
Otherwise I ask Donald Trump and his allmighty power to rename this place into Jocksofficetheory.com and the gifs posted by the new users then, probably wouldn't amuse too many users over here. 

• Like 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

I honestly don't think this guy is CJohn, he just insulted Singer in the X-Men thread and he's trying waaaaaaaaaaay too hard to act like CJohn. Plus as one of the mods said, CJohn would know better (or would he? :ph34r: )

Yeah... his comment in that thread reminds me of another Portuguese speaker we suspended recently.

• Like 5

4 minutes ago, JohnC-Nah said:

I saw TJB yesterday. Such a great feel good movie for the whole family. Saw it in IMAX too. Hail Disney.

Not sure if this really is CJohn or not, but how awful and funny would that be if say just some random person joins the forums and everyone starts thinking he/she is someone else and they have no idea what's going on :lol:

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, grim22 said:

What is your opinion on going to playgrounds at 2am? :ph34r: 

Not the place you wanna be at 2 AM. Weird people go there at those times. I usually am in bed with Nikki Bella, the woman of my life.

tumblr_nzqquxxwFy1uexpkbo1_1280.jpg

• Like 8

6 minutes ago, JohnC-Nah said:

I still don't understand what that dude everyone is talking about did. Can someone explain me? Just give me some Jungle Book numbers. Will this DHD site update later tonight or do we have to wait until Box Office Mojo for the final estimates tomorrow?

Dude in all seriousness, you're doing something that could cause a permanent ban right now. Please we all adore you, just take your ban and don't do this alt account thing. 

• Like 2