a2k

The CJohn Saga

On April 15, 2016 at 3:56 PM, MrPink said:

:ohmygod: 

What happened to Tele's avatar.

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY

Shut it Pink. I don't need my internet partner at the moment. Be gone.

• Like 1

On April 15, 2016 at 3:56 PM, MrPink said:

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY

Who are you? I am new here. Are you also crazy like the rest of them? I have chosen the perfect night to join this forum.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

But who is the fake #Ed?

The #Ed I know is gentle and kind. He loves everyone. Where is my #Ed?

I'm done dude. Fucking done. If Cjohn is back, I'm out. 

• Like 3

Just now, grim22 said:

Relax dude. You may drop dead of high blood pressure by the looks of it. Take a breath and step away from the computer.

Fuck that, this shit is pissing me off. You guys went public, I'm going full public.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

WHAT IS GOING ON TODAY

By the time CJohn became self-aware he had spread into millions of forums across the planet. Ordinary forums discussing numbers, sports; everywhere. He was software; in cyberspace. There was no IP; he could not be shutdown. The attack began at 11:12 AM, just as he said it would. Civil War, the day the BOT race was almost destroyed by the numbers they'd summoned to informed themselves. I should have realized it was never our destiny to stop Civil War, it was merely to survive it, together. The Telenator knew; he tried to tell us, but I didn't want to hear it. Maybe the numbers have been forged. I don't know; all I know is what the Telenator taught me; never stop trolling. And I never will. The well poisoning has just begun.

• Like 10