CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

Man that was fucking great. I just wanted to watch it again when the credits rolled (and I heard this reaction a lot before I went to see it). There is just so much to process with one viewing but it lived up to the hype. The finale was emotional too.

Definitely Marvels The Empire Strikes Back.

If it does great numbers awesome but WOM should be through the roof.

Edited by somebody85
  • Like 3

China and Japan are pretty easy to track and project real time. I wish domestic can gets its shit together. 

China tracking at 195-200m/$30m for the day. Slightly ahead of SW7 which opened on a Saturday.  

Will be very close to a $100m weekend

That would be as expected then?

Movie got me in my feelings. So much going on. How they managed to give BP a full arc and Introduce PP/Spiderman was nothing short of amazing. Overall 8/10. Winter Soldier still my favorite.

My theater was poppin'. There were grown men dressed up in full on Spiderman suits. One even had a captain America shield on his back. He looked like a skinny Ninja turtle. I'm pretty sure my showing was sold out. No seats left when the lights went down. Saw it in a huge RPX theater.

• Like 2

Just now, ecstasy said:

I'm kind of passed that the Black Panther movie is 2 years from now. They need to change that ASAP.

:wub: You spoke to my soul. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Sam said:

:wub: You spoke to my soul. 

Giiiirrrrllll! They did him right in this movie and Chadwick played it to the hilt. He was a son, warrior, king and a badass. His movie needs to happen sooner rather than later.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

I'm kind of pissed that the Black Panther movie is 2 years from now. They need to change that ASAP.

They should switch it with thor:ragnarok

4 minutes ago, ecstasy said:

Giiiirrrrllll! They did him right in this movie and Chadwick played it to the hilt. He was a son, warrior, king and a badass. His movie needs to happen sooner rather than later.

I love you. Marry me. 

8 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Get a room you two.

:P

Yep, the Panther was a badass, another great casting coup from Marvel.

And such a bae to boost :wub: 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ecstasy said:

Movie got me in my feelings. So much going on. How they managed to give BP a full arc and Introduce PP/Spiderman was nothing short of amazing. Overall 8/10. Winter Soldier still my favorite.

My theater was poppin'. There were grown men dressed up in full on Spiderman suits. One even had a captain America shield on his back. He looked like a skinny Ninja turtle. I'm pretty sure my showing was sold out. No seats left when the lights went down. Saw it in a huge RPX theater.

I still think the inclusion of Spider Man was handed poorly. Didn't make sense. It was like a trailer. 

2 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

I still think the inclusion of Spider Man was handed poorly. Didn't make sense. It was like a trailer

I totally disagree with the first part of your post.  I thought they did a great job and it made perfect sense. As far as it being like a trailer maybe that's all it was.

But it still made sense and more importantly for me fun to watch. I enjoyed him very much.

• Like 5