CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

Just now, Baumer said:

And you know what?  I get that.  She is who she is.  But so is Angelina and Brad and George and Matt and so many others.  But you don't see them basically telling the poor or the working class to go fuck themselves.

lol she truly is a modern day Marie Antoinette. I bet she's said "let them eat cake" at one point too.

My mother also despises her, almost as much as she loves her mother (but then who doesn't love Blythe Danner? She's a national treasure).

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Okay, let's get down to the nitty gritty: any early Saturday updates coming within the next hours?

its 2 o'clock eastern time and earlier than that in the rest of america, we won't be gettin any updates for a long while

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jay Hollywood said:

Didn't her husband cheat on her after 13 years and they got divorced a year ago? I'm sure she needs some space right now and will gladly take a huge check for IW

I sure hope so. It would suck for anyone to have Mortdecai go down as their final screen role.

Just now, angeldelmito said:

its 2 o'clock eastern time and earlier than that in the rest of america, we won't be gettin any updates for a long while

Okay then, me being a non-American means I don't quite know what your time is, thanks for clarifying.

Just now, MCKillswitch123 said:

Okay then, me being a non-American means I don't quite know what your time is, thanks for clarifying.

We usually get a Saturday update at 3-4 AM, in our time.

:sadben:

40 minutes ago, filmlover said:

No, not that I'm aware of it. It's just not been a secret for a while that she isn't really interested in acting these days and focusing on...other things.

“I love the English way, which is not as capitalistic as it is in America. People don’t talk about work and money; they talk about interesting things at dinner parties. I like living here because I don’t tap into the bad side of American psychology, which is ‘I’m not achieving enough, I’m not making enough, I’m not at the top of the pile.’ It’s just kind of like, I am.”

This quote is interesting, considering it's from several years ago, and Paltrow now lives in California. Hypocritical spoiled brat! 

1 hour ago, moviesRus said:

People get days off work/school for Easter (plus nothing much is open on Easter Sunday except movies). Mother's Day is just a regular weekend day except you're supposed to be nice to mom.

And being nice to mom has traditionally involved flowers and nice restaurants, not Chris Evans' biceps. If CW has an unusually good Saturday to Sunday hold, though, we'll need to take into account that the tradition might be changing.  :lol:

35 minutes ago, Cochofles said:

Good God, what a pretentious bore.

Not to mention that she says this AFTER her career as a headliner went down the toilet. I guarantee you that she would not be saying this if her stardom had lasted more than 20 minutes.

Alos, like someone else said...if she thinks that capitalism and making lots of dough is so bad, why in the hell did she agree to do three big-budget superhero films? Also, why is she selling her crappy stuff and asking so much for it?

So is this a bad time to say she is my favorite Marvel character?:lol:

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Gwynnie was born with a silver spoon in her ass, vagina and mouth...all three  holes.  Spielberg is her god father for piss sake.  She is one person that I actually hate.  I've never met her but her attitude is horrible and she has no clue what reality is for 95% of the continent.  She is one of those people who probably think that the average salary in the US is about $200,000.  If I never see her in a film again, it'll be too soon.

:sarah:

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Gwynnie was born with a silver spoon in her ass, vagina and mouth...all three  holes.  Spielberg is her god father for piss sake.  She is one person that I actually hate.  I've never met her but her attitude is horrible and she has no clue what reality is for 95% of the continent.  She is one of those people who probably think that the average salary in the US is about $200,000.  If I never see her in a film again, it'll be too soon.

1 minute ago, eddyxx said:

:sarah:

tumblr_inline_nt780nGAa31ts1va1_500.gif

• Like 7

7 minutes ago, Daniel Dylan Davis said:

This quote is interesting, considering it's from several years ago, and Paltrow now lives in California. Hypocritical spoiled brat! 

“I find the English amazing how they got over 7/7. There were no multiple memorials with people sobbing as they would have been in America. There, they are constantly scaring people but at the same time, people think nothing of going to see a therapist.”

This woman, there is no end to finding her most ridiculous quote.

• Like 2

Just now, Goffe said:

sometimes I think I'm reading the comments section of a gossip blog. Jeez people.

Sorry, sometimes us peons are annoying to Royalty like you.

1 minute ago, Baumer said:

Would someone care to explain the gif so I can get in on the joke?

I think he just used that gif as a metaphor for whenever a dinner conversation gets tense and someone else tries to say something funny to change the subject. :lol:

• Like 4