CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

15 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Remember when there was going to be an HBO series about Nikki Finke with Diane Keaton and it didn't happen? Good times.

giphy.gif

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, CJohn said:

I miss Nikki's nonsense :( #NotARecord #UpsetForTheAges

She could be annoying but there was never a dull moment with her over the top antics. LOL the way she went in on Disney and John Carter was legendary.

• Like 2

Just now, ecstasy said:

She could be annoying but there was never a dull moment with her over the top antics. LOL the way she went in on Disney and John Carter was legendary.

There are many great things to remember about Nikki. I am still waiting for her triumphant return to this day... :( 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Well, they gave him his career back after all of his legal and drug problems and he gave them...everything since 2008...so there's that.

But first he had to be saved.  And only 1 man could save RDJ.

Spoiler

lol RDJ and Jodie Foster are the only reasons Mel still gets invited to any of these big events. It's probably telling that his presence was enough to make the entire room appear visibly uncomfortable when he presented at the Globes earlier this year and the rumors that everyone avoided him at the afterparties.

1 minute ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

That's why I feel when this is all over, that IRONMAN should be retired and RDJ pretty much owning the role.. I cannot imagine anyone else in the role with his charm the way he is?? RDJ IS Tony Stark.. Not Tom Cruise, not Uncle Jesse from FULLHOUSE, NO ONE BUT RDJ..

Lol they can't replace RDJ. It is as simple as that. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, DeeCee said:

But first he had to be saved.  And only 1 man could save RDJ.

Reveal hidden contents

Who could play in a marvel movie?

Just now, CJohn said:

Lol they can't replace RDJ. It is as simple as that. 

You know what is going to happen when they replace him right? Fans will turn on RDJ and claim the new guy is "THE BEST IRON MAN EVER!!!!"

• Like 4

Just now, grim22 said:

You know what is going to happen when they replace him right? Fans will turn on RDJ and claim the new guy is "THE BEST IRON MAN EVER!!!!"

Those fans can go to hell -_-<_<

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, filmlover said:

lol RDJ and Jodie Foster are the only reasons Mel still gets invited to any of these big events. It's probably telling that his presence was enough to make the entire room appear visibly uncomfortable when he presented at the Globes earlier this year and the rumors that everyone avoided him at the afterparties.

To that I say it's time for Hollywood to get over that shit.

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Eh, I think it's gonna take a lot for him to get public favor back on his side. The Jodie Foster-directed movie he was in barely made over $1M in box office receipts due to hardly anyone seeing it during its limited rollout, and one of his movies since then went STV, something that would've been unthinkable back in the 90s. I think most just don't feel comfortable giving him money in any capacity, for the most part.

3 minutes ago, DAR said:

Yet they gave Roman Polanski an Oscar.  But I digress.

That was part of the plan to get Roman back in the US so they could arrest him, but he didn't show up and it was too late to change the winners name in the envelope (or maybe they were thinking he will only show himself if his name is called).

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, DAR said:

I would never be comfortable around a person who has shown such unhinged behavior so many numerous times. Even after getting bad publicity. And not even really being sorry for it.

1 minute ago, grim22 said:

That was part of the plan to get Roman back in the US so they could arrest him, but he didn't show up and it was too late to change the winners name in the envelope (or maybe they were thinking he will only show himself if his name is called).

A  more stranger thing is loads of celebrities signed a petition in 2009 to drop all charges against Polanski 

• Like 2