CJohn

Weekend Thread | RTH pg 197...Mother's Day not kind to CW but very kind to JB and MD CW 42, JB 9,7, MDD 6.1,Hunts 1.48...puts CW at about 178M

I will say I was expecting preview numbers to be out by now. They can't be still counting money. The latest show at my theater was 12midnight and 2am Imax pst. Couldn't have been that many 2 am shows.

Just now, ecstasy said:

I will say I was expecting preview numbers to be out by now. They can't be still counting money. The latest show at my theater was 12midnight and 2am Imax pst. Couldn't have been that many 2 am shows.

Maybe it's so much money they're still counting it.

Or maybe it's such a disappointment that they don't even want to let it out.

#MAKEYOURPREDICTIONS

2 minutes ago, DAR said:

When I heard the phrase BKB and take off, I took that as he was going to run naked through the streets of St. Louis.

heres-how-birdman-shot-that-crazy-scene-

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

we could talk about something else while we're waiting, or make something creative. how's the weather in the states? 

Nice and cool today in Florida, only 69 degrees.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Amadeus said:

we could talk about something else while we're waiting, or make something creative. how's the weather in the states? 

Not sure about the states but Canada is pretty nice ;)

• Like 2

Oh and my theater was selling out on walkups. Checked Fandango for the 7:45 show and it was good. Got to the theater and it and the next was sold out. Had to pay for premium theater. Good thing I liked the movie.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

heres-how-birdman-shot-that-crazy-scene-

Nice and cool today in Florida, only 69 degrees.

I just did the Celsius to Fahrenheit converter. It's only 59 degrees right now, but it's supposed to get to 79 by noon.

2 minutes ago, MCKillswitch123 said:

Maybe it's so much money they're still counting it.

Or maybe it's such a disappointment that they don't even want to let it out.

#MAKEYOURPREDICTIONS

The money will be good. How good is the question. It will be in the high 20s at the very least.