WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

You conveniently forgot the other day Tree called Nolan movies trash?

CHOOSE YOUR SIDE.

Tree be the Bucky to my Cap. I know crimes have been committed but I must defend my friend

• Like 2

Just now, Ethan Hunt said:

Tree be the Bucky to my Cap. I know crimes have been committed but I must defend my friend

Does this make of MrPink Tony? 

36 pages of this. :P

I'll be honest, I'm mostly hanging out to see Zootopia's numbers.  Whether it's going to hit 1 billion or not WW it's a painfully slow process to watch.  Based on the success of the new openers it looks like it's not going to be in the top 5, but probably still in the top 10 for this weekend.

1 minute ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Yeah it did, it dropped under 1000 theaters

Technically you're correct (Maybe?) but he said its run is finished. 

Edited by WrathOfHan

1 minute ago, Treetrunk Special said:

Ok so name a better trilogy than Kung Fu Panda. DO IT

I can think of 500 better trilogies than KFP.

• Like 3

Regarding BvS, I was using 800 as my threshold. That's the limited/wide divisor BOM originally used until 2002, when it lowered the bar to 600. I feel that's a bit too lenient. Is there an industry standard for what constitutes "wide"? 

And nowhere did I say its run was finished. All I said was that its final tally from its wide release is $328M.

Edited by johnboy3434