WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 67): Captain Pirate: Piracy War 72.6M | Jungle Book 17.1M | Money Monster 14.8M | The Darkness 5M | Mother's Day 3.3M

22 minutes ago, No Prisoners said:

98% of people that tried day trading failed. I succeeded 20 years. Used to train people. They failed because they didn't get it, when as counterintuitive as it was, yet fully explained, and facts pointed out, they would still have the audacity to argue with successful traders while they're losing their ass..  I'm tired of explaining shit to people.  

It will fall short of 70m this weekend as the dailies deteriorate.. Laugh as you wish. Have fun at work Monday. Haha.  I'm retired from due to my analytical ability.  I'll be taking a ride to mount everest on monday. Next month paris. After that, I'll throw a dart. You'll still be at work. Haha.

Cheers

Translation:

If you need me, I'll be in my moms basement watching Wolf of Wall Street, Everest, and From Paris with Love all weekend. I'll see you guys Monday!

• Like 6

8 minutes ago, DAR said:

See I don't quite agree.  As a fan of cinema you like what you like.  One man's Civil War is another's Au Hasard Balthzar.

Except Ethan liking Bee Movie.  Like seriously Ethan, the fuck dude?

Bee Movie = quality

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Oh, buddy... :ph34r: 

Maybe it will do that WW :D 

Kal "Early tracking on Avatar 2 has it for a 275m OW,1.2B domestically and 3.8B Workdwide. Avatar 5 is projected with a 400m OW, 2B domestically, and 10B worldwide. "

• Like 3

Just now, grim22 said:

Weirdly enough - this might actually be true.

The movie is THAT good :P 

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

All caught up on this thread now.

image.jpg?w=500&c=1

More important, have you had your weekly dose of Hive? 

1 minute ago, Dexter of Suburbia said:

Kal "Early tracking on Avatar 2 has it for a 275m OW,1.2B domestically and 3.8B Workdwide. Avatar 5 is projected with a 400m OW, 2B domestically, and 10B worldwide. "

Ultron beat Star Wars.

He said this a few days ago. 

• Like 1

You know, I am looking at some of the biggest movies of all time and Star Wars:The Force run is just out of this world.

The movie not only grossed $248 million opening weekend. But this movie dropped less than 40% in its second weekend after that astronomical opening. That's just unheard of. A ridiculous -21.8% if you remove the freaking Thursday's previews.

But the record that stood for me and I am still in shock is the 17 straight days over $20+ million dollars. My God in heaven. That's $340+ million guarantee money right there. Christmas Eve fuc**ed the streak of 11 straight days over $30+ million.

I know it's way out of topic, but it's something to really admire as a box office fanatic.

Carry on...lol

• Like 3

Just now, VGPOP said:

You know, I am looking at some of the biggest movies of all time and Star Wars:The Force run is just out of this world.

The movie not only grossed $248 million opening weekend. But this movie dropped less than 40% in its second weekend after that astronomical opening. That's just unheard of. A ridiculous -21.8% if you remove the freaking Thursday's previews.

But the record that stood for me and I am still in shock is the 17 straight days over $20+ million dollars. My God in heaven. That's $340+ million guarantee money right there. Christmas Eve fuc**ed the streak of 11 straight days over $30+ million.

I know it's way out of topic, but it's something to really admire as a box office fanatic.

Carry on...lol

Btw that movie had a fantastic copy available online two weeks after his OW. But nobody talks about that of course lol.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, VGPOP said:

Carry on...lol

Just about the only record it didn't break was opening day business. After subtracting Thursday numbers, Avengers just barely beats it.

• Like 1

Just now, moviesRus said:

Uh no. Clearly was cam quality. 

No, there was one that leaked from the screeners sent to the critics because of the Oscar season.