CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

I think when I usually do my Sunday box office I'm going to talk about Johnny Depp/Disney and how Johnny Depp could have a box office redeemer with Pirates 5 next summer. The last film made a $1 billion worldwide, but only time can tell. 

38 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

i've never walked out of a movie ever. if there's some other circumstance then fine but dropping out just cos they movie's bad? fuck off man. who wastes money enough to just stop by for 20 minutes and be all "eh, not for me"? movie tickets cost too damn much if i'm paying the price i'm getting a full narrative good or no.

The other way to look at it is "the money's gone either way, but at least I can get that hour of my life back."

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, grim22 said:

The numbers this summer movie season have been "Meh" every week. Here's hoping something breaks out big soon.

I have a feeling that June could be sucessful. Ninja Turtles could debut between $45-$55 million opening weekend and make about $150 million domestic and make $290 million overseas. Popstar won't be that huge unless it's an appealing comedy which it looks funny but could bring in some audiences but that will probably bomb next weekend. Me Befpre You will probably tank as well. The Conjuring should debut between $35-$45 million opening weekend, and make about $100-$110 million domestic and make about $180 million overseas. Now You See Me 2 will debut between $13-$15 million opening weekend and make about $45 million domestic. Warcraft will debut around $30 million and make $70-$75 milion domestic and make about $160 million overseas. Finding Dory should debut with at least between $90-$100

million opening weekend but I hope it do Minions OW or something like that. An OW around $112 million will be fine for Dory and make about $360 million domestic. And make a $1 billion worldwide.

37 minutes ago, Ethan Hunt said:

Walking out of a movie is for wimps. I endured Ghost Rider: Spirit of Vengeance. It was a life altering experience

That's ironic.

Ghost Rider 2 was the only superhero movie I couldn't make it through.

After twenty minutes I just said "nah..I'm good" and turned it off.

8 minutes ago, Maxmoser3 said:

I have a feeling that June could be sucessful. Ninja Turtles could debut between $45-$55 million opening weekend and make about $150 million domestic and make $290 million overseas. Popstar won't be that huge unless it's an appealing comedy which it looks funny but could bring in some audiences but that will probably bomb next weekend. Me Befpre You will probably tank as well. The Conjuring should debut between $35-$45 million opening weekend, and make about $100-$110 million domestic and make about $180 million overseas. Now You See Me 2 will debut between $13-$15 million opening weekend and make about $45 million domestic. Warcraft will debut around $30 million and make $70-$75 milion domestic and make about $160 million overseas. Finding Dory should debut with at least between $90-$100

million opening weekend but I hope it do Minions OW or something like that. An OW around $112 million will be fine for Dory and make about $360 million domestic. And make a $1 billion worldwide.

Warcraft is doing more than 160M OS, it will make more than that only in China

1 minute ago, Telemachos said:

GODDAMMIT NO PRISONERS WHY I OUGHTTA...

You ought do kegals. I sleep well now. Good for junk power too.

"Tighten your pelvic floor muscles, hold the contraction for three seconds, and then relax for three seconds. Try it a few times in a row. When your muscles get stronger, try doing Kegel exercises while sitting, standing orwalking. Maintain your focus.Aug 13, 2015

http://www.mayoclinic.org/healthy-lifestyle/mens-health/in-depth/kegel-exercises-for-men/art-20045074

The wife beating, peeing, shitting and prostate exercising thread. Nice

• Like 1