CJohn

MEH-MORIAL DAY WEEKEND BOX OFFICE | Abandon all hope, the box office is dead. 3 day weekend #s X-Men 65M, Alice 28.1M, Angry Birds 18.7M, Civil War 15.1M, Neighbors 9.1M. Bad openings, horrible holdovers.

Super late on this but fuck RunPee. I have the app because I like to read what was "missable" after I've seen the movie and it's pretty stupid. Every emotional animated movie they say is "too depressing" and advise you to miss important character arc moments.

So like in Up, they tell you to miss the scene where Carl flips through the scrapbook because "no plot." Or in HTTYD2, they say to miss the "For Dancing and Dreaming" number because "it's just a song." I remember Inside Out consisted of only character moments like Riley crying at school or Sadness comforting Bing Bong or Joy in the memory dump having her epiphany. All crazy important character moments because "too depressing and not important to the plot"

Here's an idea: take a shit and piss before the movie. And if you have to take a piss in the movie, just leave the theater quickly and return. Likely you won't miss anything you can't pick up on asap

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Blankie CK said:

Super late on this but fuck RunPee. I have the app because I like to read what was "missable" after I've seen the movie and it's pretty stupid. Every emotional animated movie they say is "too depressing" and advise you to miss important character arc moments.

So like in Up, they tell you to miss the scene where Carl flips through the scrapbook because "no plot." Or in HTTYD2, they say to miss the "For Dancing and Dreaming" number because "it's just a song." I remember Inside Out consisted of only character moments like Riley crying at school or Sadness comforting Bing Bong or Joy in the memory dump having her epiphany. All crazy important character moments because "too depressing and not important to the plot"

Here's an idea: take a shit and piss before the movie. And if you have to take a piss in the movie, just leave the theater quickly and return. Likely you won't miss anything you can't pick up on asap

OMG, really? Is there a way to see that shit in a browser?

Just discovered the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard cluster fuck.

This seems to be very, very messy.

Alice is done, so is Pirates 5.

Johnny the drunk wife beater doesn't scream Disney to me.

Pirates 6 won't happen.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Just discovered the Johnny Depp-Amber Heard cluster fuck.

This seems to be very, very messy.

Alice is done, so is Pirates 5.

Johnny the drunk wife beater doesn't scream Disney to me.

Pirates 6 won't happen.

Seems like there is a lot of inconsistency to the story, so best to wait on judgement.  

Either way, it will further damage his reputation and Disney has to be pretty mad right now.  

1 minute ago, nilephelan said:

Seems like there is a lot of inconsistency to the story, so best to wait on judgement.  

Either way, it will further damage his reputation and Disney has to be pretty mad right now.  

Judging by how they promoted Through the Looking Glass, I don't think Disney was expecting much in the first place.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, angeldelmito said:

lmfao disney is getting fucked in the ass right now. first all the controversy with hydra cap and now depp. what's next?

LOL are you for fucking real?

Have you forgotten about Zootopia, The Jungle Book or Cap 3?

Edited by cannastop
  • Like 1