WrathOfHan

Weekend Estimates (Page 50): The Conjuring 40.3M | Warcraft 24M | NYSM 23M| TMNT 14.8M | X-Men 10M | Me Before You 9.2M

2 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Oh, I know. I just can't believe it hasn't happened already.

Considering Lionsgate will have exactly 0 franchises after this year ends I guess it will come in 2017 or 2018.

Wasn't there info about Saw Legacy or whatever it was called?

Writers would be the same guys from Sorority Row. That' the last thing I've heard about Saw.  Whatever they do, Tobin Bell must come back. I don't see anybody else as Jigsaw at this point. No, no Bryan Cranston either! :)

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

Well...Maybe Ascendant won't get cancelled?

I don't think they will cancel it. Reduced budget, surely, but they would be leaving a lot of money on the table in the ancillary markets (boxed sets, block TV sales, etc...) by not concluding the saga. Do it with a Deadpool budget and call it a day.

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Celedhring said:

I don't think they will cancel it. Reduced budget, surely, but they would be leaving a lot of money on the table in the ancillary markets (boxed sets, block TV sales, etc...) by not concluding the saga. Do it with a Deadpool budget and call it a day.

It'll likely go to Netflix if it gets made since it's going to make $25M domestic at most. They won't give it much of a marketing push and the promo tour (if they have one) will be awkward as hell given that the cast will have to promote a movie that's already doomed to fail.

4 minutes ago, filmlover said:

It'll likely go to Netflix if it gets made since it's going to make $25M domestic at most. They won't give it much of a marketing push and the promo tour (if they have one) will be awkward as hell given that the cast will have to promote a movie that's already doomed to fail.

I think its going to make more than 25m domestic. It's the last one of the series.

2 minutes ago, babz06 said:

I think its going to make more than 25m domestic. It's the last one of the series.

Given the series' trajectory and the hostile reception to the most recent one, it's nothing but downhill (way downhill) from here. No one but the die hard fans, however many remain, will care.

2 hours ago, ThatOneGuy said:

seriously though, I wouldn't be surprised if they release Saw Takes Manhattan

Saw:  The Final Chapter...Jigsaw Lives and then Goes to Hell

14 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Given the series' trajectory and the hostile reception to the most recent one, it's nothing but downhill (way downhill) from here. No one but the die hard fans, however many remain, will care.

I think it will do 50M. If it actually happens. 

Just got back from NYSM 2 and Conjuring 2 and I feel like both were as good as their first movies. During The Conjuring they played the red band Sausage Party trailer and two girls walked in thinking they accidentally walked into Angry Birds. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Rman823 said:

Just got back from NYSM 2 and Conjuring 2 and I feel like both were as good as their first movies. During The Conjuring they played the red band Sausage Party trailer and two girls walked in thinking they accidentally walked into Angry Birds. 

:jeb!: :jeb!::jeb!::jeb!::jeb!:

• Like 1