FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Way off topic but I watched God's of Egypt last night. It was actually kinda good. Campy and silly but fun.

And I spoke with cjohn and Schumacher about this also there is perhaps the greatest pair of breasts in film since the stupendous tits from Friday the 13th remake LOL this Australian actress is just stunning you should see the movie just for her...if u are into women.

I liked GoE as well, Butler going full ham is worth it. Elodie Yung is pretty awful though, she is the only one who doesn't realize the kind of movie this was.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

So how many movies are going to beat Civil War WW in 2016?

Maybe one?

"OMG, what a flop!"

Two. Also from Disney. 

giphy.gif

• Like 10

find one Post in here where anybody said Civil War was a flop. All I said is that the multiplier from its opening weekend is going to be horrendous. There's no denying that... it's a fact. It's not a big deal it's just a fact....nobody is calling it a flop least of all me.

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

So how many movies are going to beat Civil War WW in 2016?

Maybe one?

"OMG, what a flop!"

Visionary Second Unit Director Vic Armstrong is directing the Reshoots of Star Wars Rogue.

Doubling Civil War won't be a problem for Rogue IMO.

Masterpiece in sight.

5 minutes ago, Baumer said:

find one Post in here where anybody said Civil War was a flop. All I said is that the multiplier from its opening weekend is going to be horrendous. There's no denying that... it's a fact. It's not a big deal it's just a fact....nobody is calling it a flop least of all me.

Legs only matter to the Marvel fanboys when they try calling BvS a flop but they're irrelevant when talking about CW. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Then how do explain this?

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

Floptian America: Civil Flop is the floppiest flop to ever flop.

:ph34r:

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, Nova said:

Legs only matter to the Marvel fanboys when they try calling BvS a flop but they're irrelevant when talking about CW. 

Except that bad legs were an indication of poor quality for only one of these movies. :sadben:

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Baumer said:

I make clubs so that when I'm wrong I can give the members here something to tease me about. :P

At least I make clubs and have some fun. When's the last time any of you made a club? 

Considering my last three clubs were giant successes (Alice under 120M 150M, Neighbors under 70M, Zootopia over 300M) I'd join it ;)  

• Like 1