FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

Congrats to Dory. I'm not sure it'll sway me from my favorites Wall-E, IO, and the FN, but I'm sure it'll be great.

No love for Sing Street? 

Sing Street, Zootopia, BvS, Man Who Knew Infinity have been the most interesting for me. Most eagerly awaiting Swiss Army Man, Free State of Jones, Legend of Tarzan (if it's delivers the Free State of Congo commentary hinted at in the interviews), Suicide Squad, the Founder, Don't Breathe, Miss Perigrine, Dr. Strange, and Sing.

• Like 1

Just now, ThatOneGuy said:

I'll probably go on a huge 10 film spree one night when I'm really bored.  I'm just really forgetful and can't remember to update my list consistently :lol: 

I'm pretty sure I've put more effort in to checking the thread than you have in to putting the list out

3 minutes ago, RichWS said:

Is that hard for some people to comprehend that others aren't going to have the same nostalgia for they have? We see things at different ages and times in our lives.

Tele will have nostlagia for Ben Hur, the 1926 version I think.

:chaplin:

• Like 2

21 minutes ago, ThatOneGuy said:

My top 10 of the year so far:

1. The Witch

2. Popstar

3. Civil War

4. Deadpool

5. 10 Cloverfield Lane

6. Zootopia

7. Dory

8. The Jungle Book

9. Kung fu Panda 3

10. Apocalypse

Did you see EVERYONE Wants Some, Midnight Special, or Love and Friendship? @filmlover, did you see "The Lobster"?