FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Weekend Estimates - FD: $136.2M, CI: $34.5M, TC2: $15.56M, NYSM2: $9.65M, Flopcraft: $6.52M

11 minutes ago, The Futurist said:

Bug s Life is top tier Pixar to me.

Don't know why people rank it so low.

Some of the self-explaining humor gets on my nerves, but it's overall a solid follow-up to Toy Story. It's low-tier Pixar for me though.

Edited by Daniel Dylan Davis

6 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Should I take a 10 year old boy who's been bullied recently at school to see Central Intelligence?

Maybe? There is a line in a trailer that has The Rock saying he hates bullies.

4 minutes ago, grey ghost said:

Also should I secretly watch Finding Dory before watching it with my family to lower the chances of crying like a baby in front of them?

Yes.

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

It's happening Ethan.

I doubt Kingsman 2 increases that much lol. I am not even expecting it to increase at all. 

• Like 1

Right now I'm expecting something like 60/160 for Kingsman. The first had some strong legs and no doubt people will come out in flocks to see it on OW, but The House will hurt its legs (Will Ferrell, his power). Fox better get IMAX locked up before Disney does.

• Haha 2

Just now, WrathOfHan said:

Right now I'm expecting something like 60/160 for Kingsman. The first had some strong legs and no doubt people will come out in flocks to see it on OW, but The House will hurt its legs (Will Ferrell, his power). Fox better get IMAX locked up before Disney does.

Too late lol. Disney probably already has it locked up.

The conversation went like this:

Disney: 

"If you want Guardians 2, Star Wars 8 and Thor 3 you will show Cars 3 in IMAX goddamit!"

IMAX:

"OK"

• Like 5