Ezen Baklattan

July 1-4 Weekend Estimates | Dory 50.2m, Tarzan 45.6m, Purge 34.8m, BFG 22.2m, IDR 20.2m

35 minutes ago, Baumer said:

Backdraft made 150 mill WW buy only played in 1800 theaters. Different times.

And if you are somehow going to compare the quality of that rapped to the quality of Independence Day Resurgence then you are definitely working up the wrong tree. Backdrops is basically Schindler's List in terms of quality in comparison to Independence Day Resurgence. Backdraft came out 25 years ago and I can still remember scenes and lines from that movie. It has a lot of great characters lot of great acting and the direction was top-notch. That's my brother God damn it, see you next year Ronald, and anything that Robert De Niro said had a lasting effect on me especially when he was talking about the fire. Independence Day Resurgence it was just one horrible movie

Lol, I literally thought Backdraft was a call name you guys used for Warcraft.:rofl:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Free State of Tele said:

Geez, man, this is Murica! Go get dat license, you need it.

Know I do, issue is finding time for parents to actually let me practice driving when I'm actually at home

15 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Don't know whether to be upset or relieved that my plans to see TMNT2 tonight ended up being cancelled

Relived.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MikeQ said:

Nicely done on converting the films that disappointed into "flop" titles. Finding Dory and The Purge would have made for good "flop" titles too, I think, if they had disappointed: "Finding Floppy", and, "The Flop: Election Year" (this would accurately describe the current US presidential election process this year)

Peace,

Mike

I think "Flopping Dory" would've been a better pick

• Like 2

2 hours ago, CJohn said:

Not happening. Pets is the next one (it will replace IDR). 

LOL are you guys leaving up Dory the whole summer? I won't complain, I love having her in the background but damnnn

1 minute ago, Blanks McCoy said:

LOL are you guys leaving up Dory the whole summer? I won't complain, I love having her in the background but damnnn

It will be replaced by Ghostbusters or Star Trek.

Just now, Blanks McCoy said:

Hmm, do you guys think we'll get a Central Intelligence 2? Or is that not in the cards with its budget being 50M?

Well Rock and Hart can both make 80 movies a year, so sure

3 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

Hmm, do you guys think we'll get a Central Intelligence 2? Or is that not in the cards with its budget being 50M?

It seems like the kind of movie that will get a sequel even though it shouldn't.

15 minutes ago, Blanks McCoy said:

The OS results mean WB will have to fund it alone in the next time.