kayumanggi

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING | 546.0 M overseas ● 880.2 M worldwide

On 13/8/2017 at 10:07 PM, KJsooner said:

I'm sure Fabioplazo will be a long shortly to say this movie will finish under 775 million WW.

lmao 

LoL you think im sad if this film reach 850M ahahahahah you are a stupid if you think this

Edited by fabiopazzo2

On 13/8/2017 at 10:07 PM, KJsooner said:

I'm sure Fabioplazo will be a long shortly to say this movie will finish under 775 million WW.

lmao 

Let see my post to WW ! I told you many times WW is a mediocre film and his success is incredible for a normal film !! :sarah:

Logan,Gotg 2 and SM homecoming is really better !!! 

Edited by fabiopazzo2

12 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

No for me is Wonder woman

When I came here in 2012 they were already using WW to mean Worldwide, way before we learned about the making of a Wonder Woman movie ;)

Edited by Fullbuster

5 hours ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

LoL you think im sad if this film reach 850M ahahahahah you are a stupid if you think this

Youre clown ass was saying SH was going to finish under like 825 million for the last couple weeks. You need to stop embarrassing yourself. It's really funny.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, KJsooner said:

Youre clown ass was saying SH was going to finish under like 825 million for the last couple weeks. You need to stop embarrassing yourself. It's really funny.

He was at 775-800 mill when it was clear that 850 mill was going to happen..

But he's intitled to his "opinion"

On 15/8/2017 at 3:08 PM, KJsooner said:

I am happy to get it wrong, what is the problem?

Ah yes... you don't respect the opinions/predictions but ok im clown :) 

From Screendaily:

Sony Pictures Releasing International’s Spider-Man: Homecoming has earned more than $400m internationally, placing Tom Holland’s web-slinger within reach of The Amazing Spider-Man 2’s $506.1m international haul.

Homecoming will see a big boost in its international gross when it debuts in China on September 8; The Amazing Spider-Man 2 grossed $94.4m there.

• Like 2