kayumanggi

SPIDER-MAN: HOMECOMING | 546.0 M overseas ● 880.2 M worldwide

On 7/30/2017 at 6:44 PM, ZeeSoh said:

Thanks. It is actually performing exactly as my projections on the previous page. Last week it did about 60 million and in my prediction for its final gross I said it might make 60m more OS for 50% fall week on week. It seems to be heading there. Actually doing better than my prediction coz the number does not include Sunday so it will jump higher. 

About 4m of this came from spain OW. So its on course to match or increase from TASM2's 9 million.  

Here's my updated tally for its total

623 - current total

+ 41.5 DOM (with sat/sun of this week)

+ 6 - Spain

+ 30 to 35 - OS

+ 30 - Japan

+ 100 to 125 - China

==================

830 - 860 TOTAL

On 7/31/2017 at 2:48 AM, fmpro said:

Could do more

DOM 40-45 mill(I think its on track to do 320-325 mill compared with TASM1)

OS 41-51 mill(It made 35,4 mill this week so its possible)

China 120 mill(Could do less and could do more but 800 mill yuan sounds very possible)

Japan 25 mill(Will be in that ballpark or maybe a bit more)

860-875 mill Total

China will be interesting to follow. I think it has a shot at 875 mill but will be happy with 850 mill

1 hour ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

:winomg:633M in this moment ... 

you are sure reach 860M? Ok

What part of the above 2 post did you not understand or you do not agree with?

it is currently at 633 which doesnt mean that that is its final total. It is yet to open in China and Japan where it could do anywhere from 120-160 total. It is going to make another 40m or so from domestic. And anywhere from 30-40m in the remaining overseas market. 

That means anywhere from 825-875 total. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

From THR

Spider-Man: Homecoming is nudging $600 million globally after less than three weeks in theaters, with major markets including China and Japan still to come. With the reboot of the franchise already taking nearly $50 million in South Korea, its East Asian neighbors should add another $150 million to its tally.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/how-spider-man-playstation-4-electronics-have-pushed-sonys-stock-nine-year-highs-1024423

Edited by XO21

11 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

What part of the above 2 post did you not understand or you do not agree with?

it is currently at 633 which doesnt mean that that is its final total. It is yet to open in China and Japan where it could do anywhere from 120-160 total. It is going to make another 40m or so from domestic. And anywhere from 30-40m in the remaining overseas market. 

That means anywhere from 825-875 total. 

12 hours ago, fmpro said:

Read my post above yours and you will see how it reaches 850 mill+

Ok :) let see 

On 31/07/2017 at 5:28 AM, XO21 said:

GOGT2 = $860m -> coming off a beloved movie ->  big success

Homecoming = $860-850m (lower budget) -> coming off 3 mixed to bad received movies that hurt DOM and Europe #s -> disappointing

-ignoring the exchange rates were far better when ASM and ASM2 were released-. Today ASM2 would have made $620-650m

Best post regarding Homecoming's box office run on this whole forum. :lol:

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, fabiopazzo2 said:

670M WW for Spidey.

good but bye 850M

China and Japan have yet to open. I'd have to check, but I think that ASM2 made $125M in both of those territories combined. No reason why we can't expect similar or higher numbers for Homecoming. With China making up for any drop in Japan. I don't see how Spider-Man misses $100M in China, even if the September release schedule is crowded. 

last week it made 36m OS and this week it made 21m OS. Thats a 42% fall. Thats better than the 50% Week on Week fall that I had taken into my calculations for its total. 

I think it can make 25m more OS. It is going to make at least 25m more DOM. 

671 - current total

25 - OS

25 - DOM

25 to 30 - Japan

100 to 125 China

=============

Total - 850 to 875 

• Like 6