grim22

Weekend Thread | Read first post for rules | Weekend #s: Pets 50.56M, GB 46M, Tarzan 11.1M, FTF 11M, MND 7.5M, Purge 6M

Just now, filmlover said:

I bet no one from Billy Lynn gets nominated other than the newcomer playing him (and even then, he'll probably face plenty of hurdles, being a young 20-something unknown male and all).

... Okay ...

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

I bet no one from Billy Lynn gets nominated other than the newcomer playing him (and even then, he'll probably face plenty of hurdles, being a young 20-something unknown male and all).

VIN DIESEL OR BUST!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, filmlover said:

I think you're seriously underestimating KStew. She's a pretty solid actress, and I get the feeling that she's flown just far enough below most of the industry's radar that they'll be legitimately shocked to see the Twilight lead deliver a really powerful performance in an Ang Lee film. All of that, of course, is assuming that the film itself delivers the goods.

• Like 2