MinaTakla

Weekend Thread | Bourne 60M, Trek 24M, Bad Moms 23.4M, Pets 18.2M

I love how the bimonthly ABC Family/Freeform Harry Potter weekend inevitably skips a movie and hopes you don't notice. They show some of the movies more than once so it's not an issue of fitting them all in from Friday to Sunday. This time, OotP, before it would often be GoF. Usually, the odd movie out ends up being in the HBO lineup at the time and I guess there are conflicts with the rights. Wonder how FB will be worked into the lineup in a few years...

Nice numbers for Bourne...I wonder if a James Bond movie is simply going to be called James Bond at some point?

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, John Marston said:

don't worry he said 11 other people showed up. So 12 seats filled out of 290 

This drop is totally overshadowing the strong OWs of Bad Moms and Bourne.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, CJohn said:

Chris Pine as the thankless love interest. Oh yeah what a great role. Tell me more about the greatness it brought the all the love interests in other Marvel/DC movies?

Oh man, Karl Urban is playing a Marvel villain?!?! Incredible, it will be shit and it will be a one-off.

Zoe Saldana is probably the only one with any bright future even though Avatar will never happen.

Nobody cares about Edgar Wright or Simon Pegg.

Wow Sofia Boutella will play a villain which is probably a one-off too :lol: She will go back to oblivion in 2-3 years even though I wish she didn't.

lol What is wrong with you? These are good actors and have other projects apart from STAR TREK.

Edited by kayumanggi
  • Like 2

Just now, kayumanggi said:

lol What is wrong with you? These are good actors and have careers outside STAR TREK.

I actually like them all :sadben:

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Chris Pine has Wonder Woman

Karl Urban has Thor

Zoe Saldana has Marvel and Avatar

Simon Pegg will continue doing work with Edgar Wright

Sofia Boutella has The Mummy

Nice try CJohn :redcapes: 

Pegg is piggybacking nicely on Tom Cruise's Mission Impossible franchise.

Boutella gets the Mummy gig after silent sidekick role in Kingsman, lucky girl.

2 minutes ago, kayumanggi said:

lol What is wrong with you? These are good actors and have other projects apart from STAR TREK.

If Bradley Cooper is forever bound to his role as Chris Kyle than i don't see how they could possibly have any lives outside of Startrek. Impossible. 

• Like 2