CJohn

SUICIDE SQUAD WEEKEND THREAD | New REVISED SUNDAY NUMBER 134m FROM GURU ON PG 212 | 267.1M WW OW | Nine Lives 6.5 OW |No Spoilers Allowed!!! | ACCOUNT SALES THIS WEEKEND - see first post for details !!

3 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Yeah, but I'm thinking that CIVIL WAR made what?? Around 410M Domestic after all was said and done?? I'm thinking SUICIDE SQUAD isn't going to make it quite that far.. Ouch for DC yet again, but even more importantly is how toned deaf that JUSTICE LEAGUE Footage looked trying to replicate The AVENGERS right down to Bruce Wayne is Tony Stark with the wisecracks.. WB/DC needs to fix that ASAP and decide what they want this movie to be..

tumblr_m7zsj1rdBL1rsy50k.gif

BKB IS WONDER WOMAN

4 minutes ago, BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA said:

Tell you what?? I owe Baumer on a bet which I haven't forgot about, but clearing up some financial issues at the moment and when I do, I'll donate to the site which I agreed to and do a name change, Ok?? Make it good to.. I'm looking forward to it.. ;)

Maybe also add a profile pic? :redcapes: 

• Like 3

Not having the energy to read through the whole thread = no idea if it got already mentioned:

I think the $7b mark for dom will be reached this Saturday.

Personally:

SS has a release date of August 18 here,... I still haven't had a chance to watch e.g. Star Trek Beyond = fingers crossed I'll have time to watch a few movies in August.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Ash Skywalker said:

I tried to post the embedded tweet of this 

but i was late as i forgot to click the source and blackhawk posted it first. so i edited it as "edit"  It's regular stuff we used to do.
An understanding you know b/w me & him :P

Like I've said and Kevin Smith said best on his review video, this is a film for a younger generation. And I love it and I'm not put off by it. Flawed but entertaining and with HEART. The first DC film since Nolan's TDK trilogy to have one. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, grim22 said:

Suicide Squad's Friday is 600k less than Apocalypse's OW. How did X-Men manage to piss away the goodwill from DOFP so easily?

It's simple. DoFP worked as an end capper. It didn't need to continue. It's one film too many from Singer's continuity. It should have ended there, instead of becoming a ghost of its former self. 

• Like 2

#Skwad Parking Lot Report

The parking lot appears to be 66% full which is good for this time of day however I've noticed a lot of family vehicles and minivans which means based off this observation, Pets and Nine Lives will dominate today while Skwad tanks

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, ThatOneBadguy said:

@BKB IS CAPTAIN AMERICA How do you feel about there being 3 DC-related emotes ( :sadben::ohmyzod::redcapes: ) with the only 2 Marvel emotes not even being from the mcu ( :apocalypse::qotd: )

:redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: :redcapes: 

Welp, time to go get the popcorn. 

2 minutes ago, MrPink said:

#Skwad Parking Lot Report

The parking lot appears to be 66% full which is good for this time of day however I've noticed a lot of family vehicles and minivans which means based off this observation, Pets and Nine Lives will dominate today while Skwad tanks

What about Ice Age?!?!?!

#AllTalkingAnimalsMatter

• Like 3

13 minutes ago, iJackSparrow said:

It's simple. DoFP worked as an end capper. It didn't need to continue. It's one film too many from Singer's continuity. It should have ended there, instead of becoming a ghost of its former self. 

Yes but now I am gonna have an original trilogy steelbook and a prequel trilogy steelbook so it is all good. I like it that way. 

PAXBF1398%20XMEN_Original_BD_TRILOGIA_Jc

PAXBF1399 XMEN_Original_BD_PREQUELA_PACK

Plus an awesome Apocalypse steelbook.

1507-1-2%203.jpg

Before you ask, yes, I also own this:

DEADPOOL_BD_STEEL_PS.jpg

• Like 3

Just now, CJohn said:

Yes but now I am gonna have an original trilogy steelbook and a prequel trilogy steelbook so it is all good. I like it that way. 

Damn, if only this was said when the Backstreet Boys were brought up last night :lol: 

• Like 1

• Community Manager
2 minutes ago, TMP said:

How much would Wonder Woman open to if it got good reviews? Like The First Avenger-level, or even Winter Soldier-levels.

We don't know how much reviews affect an OW but with a good marketing campaign, WW will likely open around Man of Steel adjusted levels.