Ezen Baklattan

Weekend Thread | Estimates SS 43.7m, SP 33.6m, PD 21.5, JCIJB 13.6m, BM 11.45m, SLOP 8.8m, STD 6.8m, FFJ 6.58m

2 minutes ago, Ohana said:

Poor Baumer :(
If SP will top this weekend I can ony imagine how many suasagaes will get circumsized at WB first thing on Monday morning!

Naah I think SS will win the weekend easily still.

F=12

S=17

S=11.5

$40.5Mil

Still not bad, as long as the weekday stays healthy to get it over $300 im happy -- doesn't matter how it gets there as logn as it gets there.

Edited by Subzero

8 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Guardian's second Sat and Sun holds would put SS at 42m for the weekend with a 12m Friday. But why would its Sat/Sun holds be as good as GotG's when its Friday was already so much worse? High 30's max with a 12m Friday. 

Lol, it's amazing the heel turn you had on SS. :P:P:P

• Like 2

Just now, ThatOneSausage said:

>3 backgrounds for Suicide Squad

>1 background for Pete's Dragon

>Gonna be a background for Miss Peregrines

>No background for Girl on the Train

The above statement is a crime.

Peregrine is a huge bomb waiting to happen. Tele doesnt want bombs in the background so dont worry lol.

1 hour ago, CJohn said:

I would be very happy to be a 22 year old kid watching it in theaters... but stupid Sony is sending it straight to DVD here <_<

Damn CJohn you're 22?

Jesus Christ.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, druv10 said:

Lol, it's amazing the heel turn you had on SS. :P:P:P

What pisses me off most is I went against my best judgment and dismissed the critics as just being unfair and biased against DCEU when those reviews came out. Even though I should know better. Can't think of the last time I enjoyed a sub 30% RT movie. 

• Like 1

A $12 million Friday, if it ends up being the case (and RTH has confirmed that is his projection, at least, through which posts he has liked), is definitely not a very good number, unfortunately. That will likely lead to a $41-42 million weekend, which is ~69% drop. It could be a somewhat higher weekend if the Friday number ends up somewhat above $12 million, but it doesn't seem likely to reach the $46-48 million I was expecting heading into the weekend.

Peace,

Mike