WrathOfHan

Weekend Actuals (Page 62): Suicide Squad 20.9M | Sausage Party 15.5M | War Dogs 14.7M | Kubo 12.6M | Pete's Dragon 11.3M | Ben Hur 11.2M

Fast and Furious movies are so repetitive, unoriginal, forgettable pieces of disposable entertainment that are well crafted enough to make people don't care paying to see the same crap over and over. It reminds me of another superhero universe, not the DCEU.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

Fast and Furious movies are so repetitive, unoriginal, forgettable pieces of disposable entertainment that are well crafted enough to make people don't care paying to see the same crap over and over. It reminds me of another superhero universe, not the DCEU.

I have a feeling that Furious 7 was the "Avengers of the FF series". They'll never see that huge worldwide gross again.  

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Napoleon said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSnaQsN-lbQaEERhnGhrm3

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

lol Fast and Furious 5 was likely better then most of marvels films forget DCEU 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, The Dark Alfred said:

Some people like facts and numbers and it is inevitable that it doesn't always sit well in looney-land, esctasy is a prime example. SS is a huge hit. Look at the numbers. Put reviews, other films aside. If at the beginning of the year I tell you that SS will break the August OW record, stay on top for three weeks, reach 300m domestic and 400m, soundtrack open on top at Billboard 200, everyone would have agreed that is impressive. What changed now? My comparison with DCU doesn't involve CW, no doubt that Marvel is superior at the moment, my comparison is DCU's first film vs MCU's first three films. That is the only fair way to look at it.

LOL at you Alfred. Nice try though. I still got love for you.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, RichWS said:

I joined BOM in summer of '07 but didn't really post or even lurk. I was a regular poster on the CHUD forums back then.

CHUD. Oh god, I had a few posts there as well. Then again, shouldn't it be nuked from orbit just for birthing Faraci onto the internet?

• Like 6

1 hour ago, ThatOneWardog said:

How did the BOM boards look back then?  I'm curious to see how they looked like:qotd:

Too bad no one has some old screenshots or anything. (Do they?) It was kinda a cruddy format, honestly. Very limited in terms of what you could do, and nested-quoting could get really messy. It was archaic even in its day (though at least the forums were threaded).

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, Napoleon said:

Dont push it

tumblr_ll9ieqzhiv1qa4ltvo1_500.gif?w=780

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

Too bad no one has some old screenshots or anything. (Do they?) It was kinda a cruddy format, honestly. Very limited in terms of what you could do, and nested-quoting could get really messy. It was archaic even in its day (though at least the forums were threaded).

You can easily get screenshots.  

https://web.archive.org/web/20000615000000*/http://boxofficemojo.com

• Like 1

10 hours ago, trifle said:

On your first question, it appears to be by number of posts. When you are first here it is 'rumored project' and so forth.  Then, on top of that I've seen personalized ones, and I assume that is a perk of one of the levels of accounts (or maybe of being a mod.)  But yours is the normal one for someone with your number of posts.

Thanks for the answer, mate.

13 minutes ago, Tele the Jet Baller said:

No one had any idea how abruptly it all would end. That's the cold part about it. Thank God for Shawn and WB. Very grateful to them both.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, BluRayHiDef said:

Would you happen to know how many copies BvS has sold on home video?

I'm a traitor to the FUCK ZACK SNYDER cause. :bourne:

aMboWpSh.jpg

I've bought it today and I bet that it'll sell pretty well. Can't wait for the blu-rays for Captain America: Civil War and Suicide Squad tho. 

Edited by iJackSparrow
  • Like 1