kayumanggi

DEADPOOL & WOLVERINE | 07.26.2024 | Disney | latest trailer on page 76

Saw the trailer before Furiosa in HK. What Wolverine said in that theatrical trailer is "let's go" instead of "let's f-cking go." I thought it wa because they had to take care of those PG-13 people until I realised Furiosa was also R-rated movie. Does same thing happen in US? Cause I think they might really do a different version for many international markets not just China.

3 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

Saw the trailer before Furiosa in HK. What Wolverine said in that theatrical trailer is "let's go" instead of "let's f-cking go." I thought it wa because they had to take care of those PG-13 people until I realised Furiosa was also R-rated movie. Does same thing happen in US? Cause I think they might really do a different version for many international markets not just China.

When I saw Skyfall they played the red band trailer for Django Unchained which was fun

3 hours ago, Gavin Feng said:

It’ll have just been a mix up with the trailer pack, whoever set it up probably accidentally attached the PG13 trailer rather than the R rated one. It happens from time to time.

• Like 1

On 5/24/2024 at 4:28 AM, SnokesLegs said:

It’ll have just been a mix up with the trailer pack, whoever set it up probably accidentally attached the PG13 trailer rather than the R rated one. It happens from time to time.

Peoeple don't get that with some theaters, if the manager is busy, which of the employees is free unpacks and distributes the trailer.

Could be the kid who usual task is running the popcorn machine.

My aunt texted me that she got the trailer for this before Apes and had no idea that Hugh would be back lol. Now she wants to see this when it releases. Yeah the trailers did work for the GA after all!