kayumanggi

JUSTICE LEAGUE | 427.2 M overseas ● 654.4 M worldwide

23 minutes ago, Purple Minion said:

From Forbes: $147 million domestic (Fri) and $244m overseas (Thu). The film has certainly crossed $400m worldwide as of today.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/scottmendelson/2017/11/25/box-office-justice-league-soars-past-400m-worldwide/#1deba2ac7f65

So it’s midweek overseas was $59m. 

70% drops every single weekend and every week gets it to at least $365,000,000 overseas.

I think it’ll finish around $625M-$650M worldwide. Will see what the overseas weekend number is, but I’m guessing about $47m. 

7 hours ago, Krissykins said:

Fmpro has just been on a negative streak with JL, saying all week in the China thread that $100m is far from locked. Then our actual sources come along and it say it’s easily locked 100% lol. 

Lol.. Actual sources :wintf:

Numbers all week have indicated that it would be close. But after friday numbers it was clear that it will get there.

I was one of the first to say lock to 100 mill after that.. 

Saying that i have been on a negative streak all week is just plain STUPID to say.. I said it was possible but no where near a lock. 

I really liked you as a poster in the past. 

Now.. Not so much

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

Actual sources :rofl:

You know everyone has access to the same numbers including Fmpro, its just how you interpret them. 

And if you mean realistic when you say negative streak then yeah you will be right. Thor has just managed to hit 2x multi in China and with JLs opening of about 51 and its daily holds being worse than Thor it was feasible that it could miss 100. But thanks to weak competition this weekend it managed to hold on to its screens and is likely heading to 100m+. Just because he was realistically saying words that you did not want to hear doesnt mean he was being negative with JL

This 

3 minutes ago, fmpro said:

Lol.. Actual sources :wintf:

Numbers all week have indicated that it would be close. But after friday numbers it was clear that it will get there.

I was one of the first to say lock to 100 mill after that.. 

Saying that i have been on a negative streak all week is just plain STUPID to say.. I said it was possible but no where near a lock. 

I really liked you as a poster in the past. 

Now.. Not so much

I assumed Olive Skywalker was in the know because they’re always the first to post the numbers, increases, presales and charges. Woops. 

17 hours ago, ZeeSoh said:

On the basis of the fact that JLs internal weekend multiplier in almost all countries have been worse than WW. Plus that fact that JLs drops in countries where we do get daily numbers from have been bigger than WW. Plus the fact that WW had great legs in many OS countries for a SH movie. Plus the fact that JL already had some huge drops in many OS countries on weekdays barring China. 

It really is not that difficult to know

Source?

9 hours ago, Krissykins said:

I assumed Olive Skywalker was in the know because they’re always the first to post the numbers, increases, presales and charges. Woops. 

It wasn't locked until this weekend. Had the new releases be a bit stronger, JL could miss the 100m mark.

2 hours ago, Rth Ragnarok said:

It should get close to 300m by end weekend something around 295

So a 67% drop from last weekend. ~ $51m. 

I predicted 70% and $47m. 

67% drops weekly and every weekend get it to just $352m, uh oh! 

Edited by Krissykins

36 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

The WOM seems terrible WW, apart from Brazil.

China is doing okay too.. But what a disapointment this run has been so far.. These numbers are horrible and WB will loose a lot of money on this

49 minutes ago, Krissykins said:

So a 67% drop from last weekend. ~ $51m. 

I predicted 70% and $47m. 

67% drops weekly and every weekend get it to just $352m, uh oh! 

China looks to be about $17m.

The Japan OW looks to be about $4-4.5m.

That would imply that the weekend for overseas less China and new markets (i.e. Japan) is ~$30m, for a 72% drop-off. Ouch!

13 minutes ago, fmpro said:

China is doing okay too.. But what a disapointment this run has been so far.. These numbers are horrible and WB will loose a lot of money on this

Yeh they’re defintiely not making money from cinemas only, that’s for sure. 

All the tie ins will offset marketing spend but they’ll definitely have to wait for home entertainment to see any small profit.

Just now, devlinadl said:

China looks to be about $17m.

The Japan OW looks to be about $4-4.5m.

That would imply that the weekend for overseas less China and new markets (i.e. Japan) is ~$30m, for a 72% drop-off. Ouch!

I included China’s opening in my 67% drop.