FlashMaster659

Weekend Thread | Official Estimates: Moana - 55.5/81.1M; Fantastic Beasts - 45.1M; Doctor Strange - 13.4M; Allied - 13/18M; Arrival - 11.3M; Trolls - 10.3M; Bad Santa 2 - 6.1/9M

59 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

It'll be awhile before i can see manchester but i very much look forward to it. great to finally see a kenny lonergan film get this kind of awards buzz. was due to happen sooner or later dude is one of the genius writers of our time. film historians are gonna look back on you can count on me and margaret and say "wtf how were people back then sleeping on this?"

Would be great to see him with an Original Screenplay statue in the end of February after all this. I remain pretty sure it's all going there.

36 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

in terms of references in Fantastic Beasts, I thought Eddie Redmayne turning to the camera and saying "Wow, that's a hairy pooter" during the orgy scene was a bit much.

I thought the orgy scene had way too many classic HP references.  Like come on, they weren't even trying when Rupert Grint showed up.

• Like 2

I hope Little Tele is gonna caught a viral MCU infection.

There is no cure.

Also, Am I the only one that felt the story-lines in FB didn't gel well at all ?

I mean when everyone is praising the Adam Sandler love story in you Potter movie, something went very wrong somewhere IMO.

Edited by The Futurist

1 hour ago, CoolioD1 said:

in terms of references in Fantastic Beasts, I thought Eddie Redmayne turning to the camera and saying "Wow, that's a hairy pooter" during the orgy scene was a bit much.

I didn't know CJohn was one of the writers...

• Like 1