Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

4 minutes ago, SteveJaros said:

I don't think Moana will make more than $40m the rest of the year, and I don't think R1 can top $300m. But I hope you are correct. 

Oh Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve Steve..........

• Like 1

1 minute ago, SteveJaros said:

I don't think Moana will make more than $40m the rest of the year, and I don't think R1 can top $300m. But I hope you are correct. 

C'mon now. :lol: R1 will be halfway there after OW. It would have to have legs worse than 50 SHADES -- during holidays, no less! Literally impossible. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Lol, is SteveJaros serious about that sub 300m remark? :lol: Come now, we must live in reality, hard as it may be when Edwards inhabits it. 

The man made a movie you didn't like. Get over it, move on with your life. I'd hate to see the kind of grudge you'd hold with someone you actually know that did something that's actually bad. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

C'mon now. :lol: R1 will be halfway there after OW. It would have to have legs worse than 50 SHADES -- during holidays, no less! Literally impossible. 

What can I say? 300m is living on a prayer.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, DealWithIt said:

The man made a movie you didn't like. Get over it, move on with your life. I'd hate to see the kind of grudge you'd hold with someone you actually know that did something that's actually bad. 

I don't surround myself with people that would make a shitty Star Wars film. :)

2 minutes ago, DealWithIt said:

You call this holding a grudge? It's the opening weekend lol.

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Pretty sure he's been holding one since Godzilla was released and the spin off was announced.

Director X makes a bad film years ago, X now directs a film of your favourite franchise.

Why wouldn't this be the time to rant?