Dementeleus

ROGUE ONE WEEKEND THREAD | Actuals R1 155.09m, Moana 12.7m, OCP 8.58m, CB 7.1m, FB 5.07m

9 minutes ago, Chewy said:

Attack of the Clones on TNT, currently in the middle of the 30 minute animated conclusion. The big exciting flip fight will be on soon

12 Year Old Pink was stanning for AOTC because of Jesus Obi and was arguing with kids about it being better than Spider-Man.

I might have been a dumb fuck back then

Spoiler

Or still today

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

1 minute ago, MrPink said:

12 Year Old Pink was standing for AOTC because of Jesus Obi and was arguing with kids about it being better than Spider-Man.

Reveal hidden contents

zv7ZZ.gif

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yes and no. While Lucas has major problems as an actual filmmaker, he's a fantastic idea man. I would have been interested in what some of his ideas for E7 could have been like in the hands of more capable filmmakers. 

Great point, one I totally agree with. In fact, TFA and R1 have both, at least for my mind, lacked any of the creative force of the Lucas' era films. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MrPink said:

12 Year Old Pink was stanning for AOTC because of Jesus Obi and was arguing with kids about it being better than Spider-Man.

Hide contents

Or still today

Now you're going to argue why DUNKIRK will be better than Jon Watt's Spider-Man: Homecoming :redcapes: 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:
Spoiler

Until it conveniently is when it last second remembers it needs to grasp for some kind of emotional investment. ;)

(I spoilerized your post just because I'm a little uncomfortable how close to the edge it's coming to actual movie content discussion)

Spoiler

Coming periously close to spoiler territory, but, nah.  Disagree.

Edited by Porthos

14 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

Yes and no. While Lucas has major problems as an actual filmmaker, he's a fantastic idea man. I would have been interested in what some of his ideas for E7 could have been like in the hands of more capable filmmakers. 

"I have to say that I felt that Georges group of 6 films had more innovated visual imagination. And this film [TFA] was an entrenchment to things you had seen before and characters you had seen before."

You know you're making a good point when Cameron agrees with you movieman. I admire your strength to go against the crowd, watch out though, some people may put their fingers in their ears and use the powerful ignore tool.

3 minutes ago, Grand Moff Tele said:

170+ pages and Saturday's barely half done. Nice work everyone!

all me