Ezen Baklattan

Spaghetti and The Panda Present: THE FIFTH ANNUAL BOFFY AWARDS! La La Land, Arrival, and Zootopia Lead the Pack!

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Yes, you're trying to paint me as an elitist and you as a champion of the populist taste?

Standard Operating Procedure.

Frankly, no.

Just pointing out that these movies were very little seen so it s difficult for the villains of these movies to get votes.

No hidden agenda there, promise.

:)

Just now, 4815162342 said:

Yes, you're trying to paint me as an elitist and you as a champion of the populist taste?

Standard Operating Procedure.

Don't judge these Zemo voters for their choice, you gotta really get to know what led them down this path #economicanxiety

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, That One Guy said:

Is everyone forgetting the government from Snowden and Jason Bourne.  The role literally writes itself.

Not enough people on here apparently saw Snowden, and not enough people on here who saw Jason Bourne cared enough to vote for the film in any category I'm afraid. 

• Like 1

Just now, Sam said:

It's like every category got some WTF choices. Who voted for these things then lol.

Missed the nom period. Shame. But I'll make sure to remember to vote in the final stage.

If you had participated we could have led a push for William Hurt's Hairpiece as Best Hero (or Villain)

• Like 1

Just now, Chewy said:

Don't judge these Zemo voters for their choice, you gotta really get to know what led them down this path #economicanxiety

Zemo was the best part of Civil War that wasn't the Airport Battle.

But they gave him little to do because he was ultimately a sideshow to "HAVE AVENGERS FIGHT AND BE ANGRY AND UPSET!"

Just now, Sam said:

It's like every category got some WTF choices. Who voted for these things then lol.

Missed the nom period. Shame. But I'll make sure to remember to vote in the final stage.

Sam I'm sorry but I gotta hold you personally responsible for Eisenberg not getting in

• Like 1

Just now, Spaghetti by the Sea said:

Back to the techies! 

BEST VISUAL EFFECTS

The nominees are...

ARRIVAL

Paramount

Image result for arrival aliens

DOCTOR STRANGE

Disney/Marvel

Image result for dormammu ive come to bargain

THE JUNGLE BOOK

Disney

Image result for jungle book 2016

KUBO & THE TWO STRINGS

Focus/Laika

Image result for kubo dragon

ROGUE ONE: A STAR WARS STORY

Disney/LucasFilm

Image result for rogue one tarkin

Doctor Strange

2 minutes ago, 4815162342 said:

If you had participated we could have led a push for William Hurt's Hairpiece as Best Hero (or Villain)

But then my vote would have been split since Whitaker's hairpiece is also glorious. How can I choose between my precious children?

• Like 3