grim22

Black Adam | October 21, 2022 | New Line | Don't worry, it's a hit. Dwayne Johnson says so!

27 minutes ago, RichWS said:

If you're a sports fan, you've seen roughly 400 ads for this in the past month. Is the marketing working? Eh, I still think it looks pretty uninteresting but I like seeing Pierce being featured heavily. Love that guy.

Minus the arthouse theater visits, I have gotten the Black Adam trailer 6 out of the 7 most recent times I have been at the theater. You can’t say they aren’t pushing this I guess.

5 minutes ago, TheNextNolan22 said:

Dany Garcia and The Rock hyping the hell out of the post-credit scene. It's finally happening....

Never has a brief snippet of film that the public hasn't yet seen been talked about so much, lol. Gotta admit though, I'm hyped. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cax16 said:

Judging from reactions so far I’d say 60-70 on RT. Big action, weak script/villain as I expected. Hopefully the GA likes the action. 

prolly somewhere in the mos/jungle cruise region in terms of the franchise/director. The fact that guys like germain, who get excited by the prospect of dangling keys, are somewhat critical is kind of a signal

1 minute ago, TMP said:

prolly somewhere in the mos/jungle cruise region in terms of the franchise/director. The fact that guys like germain, who get excited by the prospect of dangling keys, are somewhat critical is kind of a signal

Ya, for sure. I knew the movie would be carried on its action, will have to see if that’s enough for people.