kayumanggi

DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS | 05.06.2022 | Disney | 4th Most Profitable Movie of 2022

9 minutes ago, ThomasNicole said:

Lots of praise for cast and Sam, but a lot of criticism for the script and Wanda arc 

Honestly looks like 75-80% with ok average 

Some day, some how, people will learn how RT works.

I remember when people were saying Captain Marvel would be in the 50-60 range because of the mixed reviews and it actually wound up at 79.

Edited by SpiderByte
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, Eric Strange said:

All these reactions scream to me there will be tons of discourse this week and beyond. Funnnnnnn

Don’t worry, I’m sure we won’t see stans being hostile towards critics, trolling from the other side and more, we are perfectly capable of… Nope can’t say it with a straight face.

• Knock It Off 1

70-80% seems like the right RT range for this. Though script is a problem popping up and somethings being divisive, it seems fun enough to avoid rotten but not enough to rise above 80. However, really interested in what God Raimi does with this one.

• Astonished 1

It’s premature but I do feel somewhat vindicated in predicting that this would likely be the lowest grossing of the three MCU movies this year.

• Haha 1
  • Astonished 1
  • ...wtf 1
  • Disbelief 1

I've seen reviews of non-Marvel stan Redditors who have seen the film and they pretty much said the same thing, it's gross and gore, Raimi cheated it out, replaced human blood with dark oil and alien "sauces" so they wouldn't label the film as Rated R but some scenes still looked gross, and might be uncomfortable if you bring your children to watch it with you.

27 minutes ago, YourMother said:

Why so many post for the fanboys reactions as it’ll be positive anyways. I’m more curious on the critics reactions.

Go ahead and post them

• Like 1