franfar

The Post | Ensemble Cast with Tom Hanks & Meryl Streep | Spielberg | Pentagon Papers Film....Dec 22 2017 | Trailer on p.11

4 hours ago, Jonwo said:

I'm assuming there will be a trailer with Murder on the Orient Express.

Given how late Spielberg trailers tend to be released, and the fact that it's being released by Fox (of course), I'd say it's very likely it's premiering with Orient Express.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

On ‎10‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 3:31 PM, Fancyarcher said:

Given how late Spielberg trailers tend to be released, and the fact that it's being released by Fox (of course), I'd say it's very likely it's premiering with Orient Express.

It's a fascinating thing that Fox Films will release a movie that will be widely s een as a sort of slap in the face to the Trump administration, while Fox News pretty much worships the guy.......

26 minutes ago, dudalb said:

It's a fascinating thing that Fox Films will release a movie that will be widely s een as a sort of slap in the face to the Trump administration, while Fox News pretty much worships the guy.......

Fox (the film studio), and Fox (the news network), are run by completely different people. 

31 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Fox (the film studio), and Fox (the news network), are run by completely different people. 

Also apparently around half Fox News employee were sad to see Trump win, many are Democrat (workplace in the state of new-york...). A bit like false news creator and click bait stuff, you do not need to have much passion and believe in it to produce the content Fox News produce, just need / want the paycheck.

6 minutes ago, Barnack said:

Also apparently around half Fox News employee were sad to see Trump win, many are Democrat (workplace in the state of new-york...). A bit like false news creator and click bait stuff, you do not need to have much passion and believe in it to produce the content Fox News produce, just need / want the paycheck.

Most of the actual people running Fox News are very conservative. Some democrats only work there for cash reasons, which I suppose is understandable. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Fancyarcher said:

Most of the actual people running Fox News are very conservative. Some democrats only work there for cash reasons, which I suppose is understandable. 

I imagine the runners yes, I am talking about the employee there, apparently it is around 50/50.