franfar

The Post | Ensemble Cast with Tom Hanks & Meryl Streep | Spielberg | Pentagon Papers Film....Dec 22 2017 | Trailer on p.11

3 minutes ago, Mikasa Ackerman said:

Eh this looks a bit generic to be honest, with good performances all round and a nice message. Like a lesser Spotlight. But we'll see; I ended up enjoying Bridge Of Spies a lot more than I thought I would, so who knows.

Also, nice work aa, getting dem BOT likes as well as reddit karma.

:ph34r:

Speilberg is a very good director..... but that looks way too commecial but that’s ok. Hopefully this could be in The Oscars List this year because I don’t think Wind River will get it due to the scandal. But Hanks & Streep is great casting, should bring in holiday legs.

It looks like a proper thriller, Spielberg is really good at these types of films as proven with Munich and Bridge of Spies so I imagine it's going to be great. 

I know he's done it before but you have to admire Spielberg for being able to shoot this film in the summer for a Christmas release as well as doing post production on Ready Player One.

10 hours ago, Maxmoser3 said:

Speilberg is a very good director..... but that looks way too commecial but that’s ok. Hopefully this could be in The Oscars List this year because I don’t think Wind River will get it due to the scandal. But Hanks & Streep is great casting, should bring in holiday legs.

Wait what's the Wind River scandal?

2 minutes ago, dudalb said:

I am not sure the term Thriller applies here, more of a straight forward Drama.

Maybe thriller is the wrong choice of words but I found Spotlight quite tense at times even though it based on a true story and I imagine The Post will be quite similar.