Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Jayhawk said:

When the campaign was going on I was rolling in the likes. Can't even imagine what the 2020 thread will be like.

I didn't get too many likes during that shitshow, I didn't tow the mainstream narrative. :(

I TRIED TO WARN PEOPLE

• Like 2

1 minute ago, That One Guy said:

Gonna be honest here: Whoever decided that casting Hailee Steinfeld as an awkward teenager was a good idea should be fired.  She's fucking gorgeous.

2F13B98A00000578-3347232-image-a-72_1449

My main problem with The Edge of Seventeen right there (although it's still a pretty good movie)

Regardless of her attractiveness though and how much it doesn't work in the movie, she's definitely got the acting chops.

Watched True Grit recently and she fully deserved that oscar nomination -- although I call bullshit on the supporting role

• Like 1

Just now, That One Guy said:

Gonna be honest here: Whoever decided that casting Hailee Steinfeld as an awkward teenager was a good idea should be fired.  She's fucking gorgeous.

2F13B98A00000578-3347232-image-a-72_1449

Awkwardness isn't confined to ugly people. That's the kind of "open-mindedness" that gives casting directors some leeway. 

Let's be honest, you'd find her character much less sympathetic if she weren't hot.

1 minute ago, Jayhawk said:

When the campaign was going on I was rolling in the likes. Can't even imagine what the 2020 thread will be like.

That's a big leap to assume that this world, much less these boards, will exist in 2020.

Though if Trump does cause a nuclear apocalypse I'm pretty sure Gokira still gonna be here in the wasteland asking for Power Rangers numbers.

• Like 5

Just now, tribefan695 said:

Awkwardness isn't confined to ugly people. That's the kind of "open-mindedness" that gives casting directors some leeway. 

Let's be honest, you'd find her character much less sympathetic if she weren't hot.

That's exaggerating a bit. Steinfeld's personality brought to the character is where it really excels. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

I've been to Houston for like half a day. Didn't get a real good vibe that it's a great place to visit for multiple days. Was in Galveston for a couple days (not very impressed).

I go to university in Galveston. It sucks. I actually expected better of it.

2 minutes ago, Jayhawk said:

This was basically me: *posts a snarky tweet about Trump*

receives 7-10 likes per comment

It was insane.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

That's a big leap to assume that this world, much less these boards, will exist in 2020.

Though if Trump does cause a nuclear apocalypse I'm pretty sure Gokira still gonna be here in the wasteland asking for Power Rangers numbers.

Only thing left to do

6GdARK1.gif

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, Cmasterclay said:

Hell net neutrality could knock us off by the end of the year

1 minute ago, franfar said:

I go to university in Galveston. It sucks. I actually expected better of it.

This was basically me: *posts a snarky tweet about Trump*

receives 7-10 likes per comment

It was insane.

Those debate night posts were tough to keep up with but you could get 500 likes if you posted enough.

• Like 1