Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

Just now, Olive said:

F8 China could double its Domestic gross.

I wonder if F8 could earn more than GOTG2 in China just counting the days it will have post GOTG2 release. It seems like it can explode and possibly reach 450-500M in China alone.

4 minutes ago, MrPink said:

Don't forget Going in Style 

whew.png

Will probably do Last Vegas numbers and be really leggy. Should be a win for everyone involved, low budget, well known actors and an audience that does not rush out on OW. Even with a say 15M OW, I can see it hitting 60M+

Just now, grim22 said:

I wonder if F8 could earn more than GOTG2 in China just counting the days it will have post GOTG2 release. It seems like it can explode and possibly reach 450-500M in China alone.

It will make 80% of its gross in first 2 weeks, on the third weekend local movies taking advantage of Labor Day holiday will hurt it pretty bad.

And GOTG2 will likely opening on its fourth weekend at the ealiest.

BKBing Ethan S2 Episode 4: Time for some new debuts and unresolved exposition!

Ethan along with a jealous Franfar decides to research BKB and gets kidnapped by government agents Tele (Patrick Stewart), Water Bottle (Leonardo DiCaprio), and Grim22 (Will Arnett) needing their skills to help uncover BOT greatest secret: The true nature and origin of BKB, and to stop Gokira. @robertman2 (Danny Devito) decides to open an Italian restaurant with Alli (Jake Gyllenhal), and ThatOneGuy schemes to steal their secret meatball recipe.

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, BoxOfficeZ said:

Me looking for any kind of Sat numbers

IgMyx.gif

3 hours ago, Rth and the Beast said:

Maybe today :rolleyes:,  atm not inclined to go over 60, although indication are it could well do it, if  some reason it doesn't get to at least 60 it will be damn close. Sat Bus. atm is insane.

• Like 1

There was a Wonder Woman trailer with my showing of BATB which is a genius move by WB. They'll gotten double the amount of eyeballs attaching it to that compared if they'd attached to Kong. Whether that translate into dollars remains to be seen.

Edited by Jonwo