Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

I'm not sure why people get so triggered by my dislike of JW. Really, I'm perfectly happy not to discuss it anymore. :lol: 

JW is so bad it makes me break out in cold sweats every time I think about episode 9.

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, TelemAAchos said:

I'm not sure why people get so triggered by my dislike of JW. Really, I'm perfectly happy not to discuss it anymore. :lol: 

I'm with you, FWIW. It's a crap movie, but one thing that always stuck with me was that fucking computer guy with the 'original' JP t-shirt. Fan-service at its most cringeworthy, which makes absolutely no sense in that film's universe.

Edited by Hatebox
  • Like 2

Just now, That One Guy said:

You have made a quasi-decent decision.

However will I give BaTB a like BVS (disliked) or will it surprise me? Kong will easily beat Godzilla though.

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

Still, playing to mostly empty theaters isn't something to crow about. ;)

Well, yeah? But still, when even your niche little side-project boutique label still grinds out profits, you're doing just fine (and of course, BH is doing ridiculously more than just fine).

Just now, Hatebox said:

I'm with you, FWIW. It fails on just about every level, but one thing that always stuck with me was that fucking computer guy with the 'original' JP t-shirt. Fan-service at its most cringeworthy, which makes absolutely no sense in that film's universe.

JW fans are like Captain America in the Avengers. "I got that references! I got that reference!" and laughing like showing a thing you recognize is a punchline.

2 minutes ago, filmlover said:

That describes pretty much every movie she's been in since her breakout 2014, unfortunately.

gotta talk about how good (and hot, not that a gentleman such as myself notices these things) gugu was in black mirror though.

Edited by CoolioD1
  • Like 1