Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

we should try this w/ every danger zone thread. justice league opening make sure to get in 70 pages of shitposting to dull the crazies.

How can you do it for My Little Pony though

It's gonna be circlejerking till Sunday

3 minutes ago, filmlover said:

At least we can all agree it's between King Arthur and Valerian as to what will be the bigger bomb of the two most obvious candidates of Summer 2017.

Not really. Valerian has it in the bag. I think King Arthur can do 300M WW or so.

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

we should try this w/ every danger zone thread. justice league opening make sure to get in 70 pages of shitposting to dull the crazies.

X9RAFUv.gif

This is more interesting anyway. We could either talk in circles about some lame ass BatB shit or we could have this monstrosity. I choose monstrosity.

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 1

i will say the DC crazies seem to be, out of all the movie guys, the most perpetually angry fanboys. like dudes who are just mad at the world come into every conversation w/ their arms swinging. like, why? you guys got the oscar settle down.

• Like 12

1 minute ago, CoolioD1 said:

i will say the DC crazies seem to be, out of all the movie guys, the most perpetually angry fanboys. like dudes who are just mad at the world come into every conversation w/ their arms swinging. like, why? you guys got the oscar settle down.

The pitch forks are gonna be out in the streets demanding a Rotten Tomatoes revolution when Wonder Woman gets 60% and Justice League gets 23%.  Can't wait.

• Like 1

Downsizing will win the Oscar for best VFX next year.

You read it first here.

The Academy now gives the golden guy in this category more for the premise of the movie and/Or a cool original design and/or the prestige of the filmmaker than the actual VFXs.

Downsizing scores all the right boxes.

Plus it s ILM so.

Jungle Book was a slight anomaly but next year, things will go back to normal.

1 minute ago, The Futurist said:

You read it first here.

The Academy now gives the golden guy in this category more for the premise of the movie and/Or a cool original design and/or the prestige of the filmmaker than the actual VFXs.

Plus it s ILM so.

This best not be a concealed dig at Ex Machina. That deserved the Oscar.

oscar-isaac-dancing_ex-machina_a24-01c.g

Edited by aabattery
  • Like 4

1 minute ago, Ozymandias said:

The pitch forks are gonna be out in the streets demanding a Rotten Tomatoes revolution when Wonder Woman gets 60% and Justice League gets 23%.  Can't wait.

"WW only got good reviews because of gender guilt"

Just now, Ozymandias said:

If Wonder Woman even lands in the 50s like Man of Steel did, people will be jumping for joy. That's how low the bar has been set.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, CoolioD1 said:

Mredman has no chill and that's why I can't wait for Justice League. He's got the temper of DCEU Batfleck without the Batman and Bruce Wayne aspect

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 6

1 minute ago, elcaballero said:

Honestly, my excitement for BatB is completely gone. I might see it out of obligation, but at this point, I'm actually more interested in Valerian. So by all means, keep the Valerian talk coming.

Stop being a little bitch...you know you want to see BATB...

Just now, The Futurist said:

You read it first here.

Plus it s ILM so.

so many of your posts are weird tangents it feels kinda like a language barrier thing.

• Like 8