Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

3 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Why is no one posting the "Get Out" numbers? Did it perform below the expectations? 

Heading for a $13M weekend which is good but not like the great holds it had.

1 hour ago, davincicode1 said:

Why is no one posting the "Get Out" numbers? Did it perform below the expectations? 

Is it possible for a $4.5 million R rated original horror film with no big names attached to underperform once it grosses $119.8 million domestically in 3 weeks? And they were posted.

1 minute ago, WrathOfHan said:

Over half of the people who voted in RTM gave this a mixed to negative vote.

Edit: I forgot AA trolled, so it's 50/50.

I'm sure most of them didn't even see it, a bit like people voting on IMDB

As long as BATB does one dollar more than this.....

Everything that's right will be brought back into sync.

Going to check it out today at 4pm Imax 2d with a group of 15.

1 minute ago, TelemAAchos said:

But I haven't seen it. 

As I said it's barely indicative, it's an era of trolls who love to shit on things they didn't see, in every field or sector. I'm skeptical about people's so-called opinions these days, it's barely reliable.

1 minute ago, Fullbuster said:

As I said it's barely indicative, it's an era of trolls who love to shit on things they didn't see, in every field or sector. I'm skeptical about people's so-called opinions these days, it's barely reliable.

C

• Hiccup23

Hiccup23

• Hiccup21

Hiccup21

• WrathOfHan

WrathOfHan

• Mr Impossible

Mr Impossible

• Jake Gittes

Jake Gittes

D

• That One Guy

That One Guy

C

• Hiccup23

Hiccup23

• Hiccup21

Hiccup21

• WrathOfHan

WrathOfHan

• Mr Impossible

Mr Impossible

• Jake Gittes

Jake Gittes

D

• That One Guy

That One Guy

Welp thanks for rounding up all the trolls. Now we don't gotta go looking for them! :ph34r:

• Like 5

C

• Hiccup23

Hiccup23

• Hiccup21

Hiccup21

• WrathOfHan

WrathOfHan

• Mr Impossible

Mr Impossible

• Jake Gittes

Jake Gittes

D

• That One Guy

That One Guy

Apart from Jake Gittes I don't know much about the others, even you. I know Hiccup23 is a Trump supporter, not the most reliable kind of people when it comes to make sound decisions.

Not convincing.

20 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

Its in the thread title....all numbers are on pg 184.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Apart from Jake Gittes I don't know much about the others, even you. I know Hiccup23 is a Trump supporter, not the most reliable kind of people when it comes to make sound decisions.

Not convincing.

Image result for troy gif

I'll tell you what's wrong with this movie: it has 35 minutes of unnecessary, boring padding, and everything was done better in the original. The performances are rather dry, and there are questionable directorial choices. This probably won't matter to you because you've already made your mind about whether you'll like it before you've seen it.

Edited by WrathOfHan
  • Like 9

2 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

Not convincing.

Calling people who don't share your opinion a bunch of trolls or blind haters is not a good look for you. 

• Like 10

8 minutes ago, Fullbuster said:

I don't think that's true of this place at all. It's very possible most people just didn't like it.

I know this might come as a shock to some of you but not every single person in the world is going to enjoy Beauty and the Beast or any movie that the general public seems to love, for that matter. I know, shocking isn't it?

• Like 14

Image result for troy gif

I'll tell you what's wrong with this movie: it has 35 minutes of unnecessary padding and everything was done better in the original. The performances are rather dry, and there are questionable directorial choices. 

I'll see for myself. My guts never deceived me, so I'm pretty much sure I'll like it, when I have doubts about a movie I don't see it even if i was interested in the first place.