Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

1 minute ago, Nova said:

It won't make a single penny next weekend so hoping for that to happen is going to come true. 

It's 4-d chess

Blame it's BO on cultural appropriation instead of it being an "out there" movie

• Like 1

I watched Logan for the 5th time. The theater was 100% packed, despite BATB's release.

Oddly enough, no girls watching it!!! Then again, I was the only man watching BATB. The rest were little girls, old women, young women. I guess audiences are really different for both movies, which is probably why Logan isn't having brutal drops around the world. Both movies can exist together. 

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Kingsman just got pushed up to September 29!

Now Oct. 6 is My Little Pony and Blade Runner 2049. And MLP could get pushed back. Then again, there's no overlap between the two movies

3 minutes ago, WrathOfHan said:

Kingsman just got pushed up to September 29!

They are now the first big blockbuster of the Fall. I think it was smart on their part.

Came back from Beast, while it wasn't bad (despite @That One Guy massive hate boner for it) it wasn't memorable to me nor was it good it was decent, the animated one was better, however Obi Wan can sing and Evans and Stevens did good. C-

Edited by YourMother
  • Like 4

3 minutes ago, franfar said:

It's 4-d chess

Blame it's BO on cultural appropriation instead of it being an "out there" movie

"out there" and "risky" movies usually don't have a 100 million + budget, they are also funded by director's own pocket (Birth of Nation & Get Out)

1 minute ago, davincicode1 said:

"out there" and "risky" movies usually don't have a 100 million + budget, they are also funded by director's own pocket (Birth of Nation & Get Out)

Why are you always so angry? Take a chill pill

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, davincicode1 said:

I truly hope "GITS" will flop miserably next weeked. Everyone should boycott it.

It actually doesn't come out until March 31. The TV spots are not very good from what I've seen. What are your reasons why it won't do well?