Dementeleus

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST WEEKEND THREAD | Late Sunday Numbers (Asgard) - 48-49M | Official Weekend Estimate: 170M; OS OW: 180M; WW OW: 350M

14 minutes ago, MikeQ said:

$60 million or close to it for Saturday (per RTH's comment) would be terrific for Beauty and the Beast. That would represent about a 22-25% increase from the Friday (sans previews).

Peace,

Mike

BvS had a 37.9% drop from Friday to Saturday and a 33.3% drop Sat to Sunday. B&B has some room to make up ground on sat and possibly Sunday.

16 minutes ago, aabattery said:

Man, imagine what a Glenn Howerton Star-Lord would have been like. That shit would have been wild.

Would make every interaction with a female 200% more creepy.

• Like 1

BKBING Ethan S2 Episode 3: The Ethanorcism

YourMother gets possessed by dank memes and the show turns into a full on horror movie, and Ethan and WrathOfHan try to get rid of the evil cringeworthy spirit. Meanwhile, Gokira hires the legendary bounty hunter Davinicode1 (Micheal Moore) to hunt down BKB and Algren.

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, YourMother said:

I hoping one if not all of the three break out.

I can see F8 at 120M+, WW at 110M+ and Alien at around 60M. If not for Prometheus, Covenant would have probably done much better IMO.

10 minutes ago, YourMother said:

BKBING Ethan S2 Episode 3: The Ethanorcism

YourMother gets possessed by dank memes and the show turns into a full on horror movie, and Ethan and WrathOfHan try to get rid of the evil cringeworthy spirit. Meanwhile, Gokira hires the legendary bounty hunter Davinicode1 (Micheal Moore) to hunt down BKB and Algren.

When do I get to appear in the show? 0/10